• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs - Collar for Old Style Food Chopper

In summary, the "Fs - Collar for Old Style Food Chopper" is a replacement part used to secure the blade and food chamber on old style food choppers from Pampered Chef. It is designed to fit all old style models and can be easily replaced by unscrewing the old collar and screwing on the new one. It is dishwasher safe but hand washing is recommended for longer durability. The "Fs - Collar for Old Style Food Chopper" can be purchased separately on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant.
chefpenny99
Gold Member
I discovered that I still have a collar for the old style food chopper. I will only charge for shipping otherwise it is FREE. (It will ship from 93560.) Contact me if you're interested.

let me know , what shipping is to 76144.

You're the first to reply so it's yours. I'm having trouble calculating postage because the post office website says that 76144 isn't a valid zip code. E-mail me or pm me with your correct zip code and I'll get you the shipping amount.

1. What is the purpose of the "Fs - Collar for Old Style Food Chopper"?

The "Fs - Collar for Old Style Food Chopper" is a replacement part for the old style food chopper. It is used to secure the blade and food chamber together for safe and efficient chopping.

2. Will the "Fs - Collar for Old Style Food Chopper" fit my old style food chopper?

Yes, the "Fs - Collar for Old Style Food Chopper" is designed to fit all old style food chopper models from Pampered Chef.

3. How do I replace the "Fs - Collar for Old Style Food Chopper" on my old style food chopper?

To replace the "Fs - Collar for Old Style Food Chopper", simply unscrew the old collar from the food chamber and blade, and then screw on the new collar in its place.

4. Is the "Fs - Collar for Old Style Food Chopper" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Fs - Collar for Old Style Food Chopper" is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for longer lasting durability.

5. Can I purchase the "Fs - Collar for Old Style Food Chopper" separately?

Yes, the "Fs - Collar for Old Style Food Chopper" is available for purchase as a separate replacement part. It can be found on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristin Radunz
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Ashley Farrell
  • frozenchef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • ChefCKHall