• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

2 Pampered Chef Carrying Cases for Sale

In summary, the black and white tote is new and has never been used, and the laptop bag is good condition but has fraying on the back. The tote is $15 and the laptop bag is $25.
jrstephens
2 Pampered Chef Carrying Cases For Sale

First, is the black and white anniversary tote, great for everyday things, it is NEW and has never been used.

Second is a black laptop carrying case, which is great for catalogs, host packs, flyers, laptop etc. There is slight fraying on the back but overall good condition.

$15 each or both for $25, plus SH, APO/FPO ok. Paypal or Money Order.

If using paypal, my account charges me fees because I am set up to accept credit/debit cards and echecks. They charge me .30 cents PLUS 2.9% of the transaction. I will add that fee to your total – I think usually it is around the price you would pay for a money order. I will ship your items once your payment has been marked cleared in my account.

Jennifer what does the black laptop case look like?

I will post some pics.:D

ANNIVERSARY BAG
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i10/jrstephens/Chef%20Success%20Stuff/tote.jpg

LAPTOP BAG
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i10/jrstephens/Chef%20Success%20Stuff/tote2.jpg

Okay thanks jennifer :) i got them :)

I forgot to add to PM me with your address and which you want and I will get shipping for you.

b u m p i n g

I have the second one--it's more of a briefcase than a laptop bag. I really like it. I use it to bring my business things to shows--money bag, host packets, etc.

it's called a briefcase on the supply order as well..

b u m p i n g

B U M P I N G

If you think the prices are too high, make me an offer.

Jen are you getting out of the business??? Why are you selling them???

Flamingo said:
Jen are you getting out of the business??? Why are you selling them???

Oh no, I just do not need them since I have other bags and want to make a little extra money. Thanks for asking though.

ok,,,,, just checking. We would miss you around here ya know.........

Jen, I PM'd you.

Flamingo said:
ok,,,,, just checking. We would miss you around here ya know.........

Thank you - that's sweet. It's nice to know I would be missed.

Related to 2 Pampered Chef Carrying Cases for Sale

1. What are the dimensions of the carrying cases?

The two Pampered Chef carrying cases for sale both measure 18 inches in length, 12 inches in width, and 8 inches in height.

2. Are the carrying cases suitable for both oven and stovetop use?

Yes, these carrying cases are designed to safely transport both hot and cold dishes from the oven or stovetop to your destination.

3. Can these carrying cases accommodate larger dishes and cookware?

Yes, the interior of each carrying case can hold dishes and cookware up to 9 inches in diameter and 3 inches in height, making them versatile for a variety of dish sizes.

4. Are the carrying cases easy to clean?

Yes, the carrying cases are made of durable and stain-resistant material, making them easy to wipe clean with a damp cloth or sponge.

5. Can the carrying cases be used for both indoor and outdoor events?

Absolutely! These carrying cases are perfect for any occasion, whether it's a potluck at a friend's house or a picnic in the park. They are designed to keep your dishes safe and secure while on the go.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Serendi
  • Jennie4PC
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
hampsonj
  • chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies