• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Nancy's Artworks Door Hangers

In summary, "Fs: Nancy's Artworks Door Hangers" are hand-crafted with high-quality materials and come in a size of approximately 16 inches in height and 10 inches in width. Custom designs are not offered, but a variety of designs are available. The door hangers are weather-resistant and come with a wire hanger attached for easy hanging.
Candi_f
Gold Member
Eight packages of Nancy's Artworks Door Hangers. These have a red/white checker border and a Pampered Chef logo in the bottom left of the door hanger. They are blank so that you can customize them as you see fit.

I am pretty sure there are 50 sheets in each package, with 2 door hangers per sheet. So that should be roughly 800 door hangers in all.

Asking $20 plus shipping.

Prefer non-cc PayPal payment, but will consider check/money order as well. Will ship promptly upon receipt of cleared payment.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I'd love to have them...how can I pay your though?

What is your ship-to zip? I can calculate a total for you. And do you PayPal? If so, what is your e-mail for that so I can send your invoice. Thanks!

These are still available...anyone interested?

yes please email 39601 thanks

1. How are "Fs: Nancy's Artworks Door Hangers" made?

Our "Fs: Nancy's Artworks Door Hangers" are made with high-quality materials and hand-painted by skilled artisans. Each hanger is carefully crafted to ensure durability and a beautiful finish.

2. What size are the door hangers?

The door hangers are approximately 16 inches in height and 10 inches in width, making them the perfect size to hang on any door or wall.

3. Can I customize the door hanger with my own design or message?

Unfortunately, we do not offer custom designs for our "Fs: Nancy's Artworks Door Hangers". However, we have a variety of designs available to choose from that will suit any occasion or style.

4. Are the door hangers weather-resistant?

Yes, our "Fs: Nancy's Artworks Door Hangers" are weather-resistant and can be used both indoors and outdoors. However, we recommend bringing them inside during extreme weather conditions to preserve their quality.

5. How do I hang the door hanger?

The door hangers come with a wire hanger attached to the back, making it easy to hang on any door or wall. Simply loop the wire over a nail or hook to display your beautiful door hanger.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • chefhelen