• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nancy's Stationary: Thanksgiving & Seasonal Postcards, Door Hangers & More!

In summary, Nancy's Stationary offers a set of Thanksgiving and seasonal postcards, door hangers, and more featuring unique designs by Nancy. The materials used are high-quality and printed with vibrant colors. The designs cannot be customized, but they add a personal touch to decorations. The set includes a total of 10 postcards and 10 door hangers, with a variety of designs for each, all following a Thanksgiving and seasonal theme.
pamperedtraci
20 "Happy Thanksgiving" Postcards from Nancy's--$2.00
80 "Season's Greetings" Postcards from Nancy's--$5.00
Sandstone Stationary Pack from Nancy's (includes envelopes, business cards, address labels, letterhead and postcards)--$10
1 Pkg. Red Checkered Door Hangers from Nancy's $2.00

Want to sell all together, but willing to separate. All prices PLUS shipping from 46140.

Last edited:
PM sent. Thanks.

Is there a website for Nancy's products?

Kathie's Kitchen said:
Is there a website for Nancy's products?

Nancy's is no longer a supplier for PC , sorry Kathie

you might check ebay for photos of some of the items

Nancy's is still around, but just checked, she doesn't have stuff that we can use anymore, for awhile she did have non logo stuff.
Nancy's Artworks

traci not sure if you have the sandstone pack avaliable anymore but i would be interested in it

Hi Traci. I am sorry for the delay in getting back with you. I have decided that I did not want the ice shaver and I was needed to know the price of the postcards without the ice shaver (shipping included). Do you still have them? Also what about the thanksgiving cards and season's greetings postcards? Do you have paypal because I could pay this evening. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

Heather

What is included in the "Nancy's Stationary: Thanksgiving & Seasonal Postcards, Door Hangers & More!" set?

The set includes a variety of Thanksgiving and seasonal postcards, door hangers, and more. Each item features Nancy's unique designs and can be used for decoration or as gifts.

Are the postcards and door hangers made of high-quality materials?

Yes, all of the postcards and door hangers are made of high-quality materials to ensure durability and a professional look. They are also printed with vibrant colors to make them stand out.

Can I customize the designs on the postcards and door hangers?

Unfortunately, the designs on the postcards and door hangers cannot be customized. However, they are all designed by Nancy and are perfect for adding a personal touch to your Thanksgiving and seasonal decorations.

How many postcards and door hangers are included in the set?

The set includes a total of 10 postcards and 10 door hangers, with a variety of designs for each. This allows for multiple options for decorating or sending out to friends and family.

Is there a specific theme for the postcards and door hangers?

Yes, the postcards and door hangers all feature a Thanksgiving and seasonal theme. They are perfect for adding a festive touch to your home or for sending to loved ones during the holiday season.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefhelen
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedtraci
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefpattie
  • pamperedtraci