• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs - Red Checkered Stationary, Door Hangers

In summary, the red checkered stationary and door hangers are made of high-quality, durable paper and are pre-printed with a signature Pampered Chef logo. The stationary pack includes 30 sheets of paper and the door hangers are suitable for outdoor use, but should be brought indoors during extreme weather conditions. Both items can be purchased separately, but buying them as a set offers a better value.
cwinter474
Gold Member
These are from Nancy's Artworks

Does anyone still use these? I found a medium size flat rate box (11x8.5x5.5) box crammed completely full of these. Mostly door hangers, I think. All I would have to do is seal the box and mail. Lets say $20 including shipping (Shipping is 10.35 no matter where you are).

Interested?
Want a picture?

Let me know.

Carol

Box contains well over several 300 door hangers (2 hangers per page)
15 long envelopes approx 9x3
one sealed package of 5x7 notes (little bigger than 5x7)
2 sheets of four notes (10 total notes, 2 pages not seperated)
2 sheets of four sticker notes
10 sheets of 8.5x11 paper with trim
2 sheets of business cards
25 envelopes for the note cards

Last edited:
I'd love em! I'll pm you right now.

All has been sold!

1. What is the material of the red checkered stationary and door hangers?

The red checkered stationary and door hangers are made of high-quality, durable paper that is perfect for writing notes, letters, and messages.

2. Can I customize the red checkered stationary and door hangers with my own design?

Unfortunately, the red checkered stationary and door hangers are pre-printed with our signature Pampered Chef logo and cannot be customized with personal designs.

3. How many sheets of paper are included in the red checkered stationary pack?

The red checkered stationary pack includes 30 sheets of paper, perfect for all your writing needs.

4. Are the door hangers suitable for outdoor use?

Yes, the door hangers are made of water-resistant material and can withstand outdoor use. However, we recommend bringing them indoors during extreme weather conditions to prolong their longevity.

5. Can I purchase the red checkered stationary and door hangers separately?

Yes, the red checkered stationary and door hangers are also available for individual purchase. However, purchasing them as a set offers a better value for your money.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefhelen
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • Candi_f