• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Nancy's Artworks Door Hangers

In summary, Nancy's Artworks Door Hangers are made from high-quality materials and each one is hand-painted, making them unique pieces of art. They are suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, but may fade if exposed to direct sunlight for prolonged periods. Customization options are not currently available, but new designs are frequently added. Hanging the door hanger is easy with the pre-attached wire loop, and care instructions include gently wiping with a damp cloth and avoiding submerging in water.
Candi_f
Gold Member
Eight packages of Nancy's Artworks Door Hangers. These have a red/white checker border and a Pampered Chef logo in the bottom left of the door hanger. They are blank so that you can customize them as you see fit.

I am pretty sure there are 50 sheets in each package, with 2 door hangers per sheet. So that should be roughly 800 door hangers in all.

Asking $30 shipped.

Prefer non-cc PayPal payment, but will consider check/money order as well. Will ship promptly upon receipt of cleared payment.

Thanks!

1. How are "Fs: Nancy's Artworks Door Hangers" made?

Each door hanger is made from high-quality materials, including durable fabric and sturdy wire. The designs are hand-painted by Nancy herself, making each hanger a unique piece of art.

2. Are the door hangers suitable for outdoor use?

Yes, the door hangers are weather-resistant and can be used both indoors and outdoors. However, prolonged exposure to direct sunlight may cause some fading over time.

3. Can I customize the design of my door hanger?

At this time, we do not offer customization options for our door hangers. However, Nancy is always creating new designs and we encourage you to check back frequently for new additions to our collection.

4. How do I hang the door hanger on my door?

Each door hanger comes with a pre-attached wire loop for easy hanging. Simply place the loop over a hook or nail on your door and adjust as needed.

5. Are there any special care instructions for the door hangers?

To clean your door hanger, gently wipe with a damp cloth and allow it to air dry. Do not submerge the hanger in water as it may damage the fabric and paint.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Pam Moore
  • Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • chefhelen