• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forSale Nancy's Pen Flags & Door Hangers

In summary, the pen flags are approximately 4 inches long and the door hangers are approximately 8.5 inches by 5.5 inches. The pen flags are made of durable plastic with a secure clip to attach to your pen, while the door hangers are made of sturdy cardstock with a glossy finish. Unfortunately, customization is not available for these products, but there is a variety of designs to choose from. Each set includes 10 pen flags and 10 door hangers. These products are not dishwasher safe and should be hand washed with mild soap and water.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I have:
one sheet of printable Pen Flags from Nancy's (item #421)
5 sheets of door hangers, item #405 (10 doorhangers total)
one white logo sticker (white logo on clear background...great for a mini-van back window) - item #659...looks just like item #658 but in white and is much bigger - this one is 6" x 9"
one roll of 25+ black on clear 3" x 5" logo stickers- there are great to put on binders and/or folders.

$7 for all of it (plus shipping from 33073)

Paypal only please :)

dannyzmom said:
I have:
one sheet of printable Pen Flags from Nancy's (item #421)
5 sheets of door hangers, item #405 (10 doorhangers total)
one white logo sticker (white logo on clear background...great for a mini-van back window) - item #659...looks just like item #658 but in white and is much bigger - this one is 6" x 9"
one roll of 25+ black on clear 3" x 5" logo stickers- there are great to put on binders and/or folders.

$7 for all of it (plus shipping from 33073)

Paypal only please :)
Carolyn-What are door hangers?

Like the "Do not disturb" hanging things they use in some hotels that hang on the doorknob...like tha tbut yo print "There's a new Pampered Chef Consultant in the newighborhood...and your info" on them or "This months Pampered Chef Specials are ___ call me for more info..." and hang them on all the knobs in your neighborhood

I'd like them...I can do paypal.

renee.see said:
I'd like them...I can do paypal.

Renee, what's your zip code so I can figure out shipping?

15033 asknfjansdf;as

Shipping is $3.35
I will PM you the total and my paypal address

Can you send it again please? I had pop ups disabled.

Thanks! :)

I re-sent it :)

Did you get it?

Yes, thanks. I just sent it through PayPal. Thanks!

What are the dimensions of the pen flags and door hangers?

The pen flags are approximately 4 inches long and the door hangers are approximately 8.5 inches by 5.5 inches.

What materials are the pen flags and door hangers made of?

The pen flags are made of durable plastic with a secure clip to attach to your pen. The door hangers are made of sturdy cardstock with a glossy finish.

Can I customize the design of the pen flags and door hangers?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization for these products. However, we have a variety of designs to choose from that are sure to fit your style and needs.

How many pen flags and door hangers come in a set?

Each set includes 10 pen flags and 10 door hangers, perfect for all your organizing and labeling needs.

Are the pen flags and door hangers dishwasher safe?

No, we do not recommend putting these products in the dishwasher. Hand washing with mild soap and water is the best method to clean and maintain their quality.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Pam Moore
  • Candi_f