• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exclusive Directors Pin for Sale!

I started doing it and it's cool to see so many people wearing pins now...so I love to get the pins even though they aren't my style!In summary, the conversation revolved around the Director Christmas gift, which was revealed to be a heart-shaped pin that is an exact miniature replica of a Round Up From The Heart Trivet. Some people expressed that they did not like the pin and were willing to sell it for $30. Others shared their disappointment in not receiving the pin yet, while some defended the practice of selling items earned through the company. Overall, the conversation touched on the value and significance of receiving the Director gift and the varying opinions on selling it.
keril
Just got my Director gift today--it's a pin that is an exact miniature replica of our Round Up From The Heart Trivet. Very cute, but not my style. Up for grabs to first person who emails me for $30 (incl shipping to any US address, except APO addresses): [email protected].

BethCooks4U said:
Wow. Really?

You read my mind.

Yes, really! I don't wear jewelry except for earrings so this would just sit on a shelf somewhere. I guess I could offer as incentive to my team, but since I've sold other Director gifts in the past, just thought I'd try. Also, they do charge us for these on our 1099!

Hmmmmm.......I don't know if they are worth $30. I never wear mine....just keep them with all my other director goodies. :)

Wow I need to call HO and ask where my pin is never got one :(

Dina Atnip said:
Wow I need to call HO and ask where my pin is never got one :(
They came today so yours might arrive on Monday. In the past people have been considerate enough to wait until everyone got theirs before announcing what they were.

I just checked, the heart shaped one for Dec 2010 is not on my 2010 1099 form. The Director title pin is on the 1099 form & valued at $25.Dina, yes, they just started arriving today. So don't fret yet, I'm sure yours will come soon. ;)

Oh, by the way ... shipping to FPO/APO is the exact same cost as shipping to a US zip. There's no additional fee. You do have to fill out a custom's form, stating who you are, who you are sending it to & what's inside. But no extra cost involved. Just an extra 2 minutes to do the custom's form. ;)

Sheila said:
I just checked, the heart shaped one for Dec 2010 is not on my 2010 1099 form.

The Director title pin is on the 1099 form & valued at $25.

Dina, yes, they just started arriving today. So don't fret yet, I'm sure yours will come soon. ;)

And the Directors Title Pin actually has a gem in it for only $25. :)

Very sad. This is my first year as a director. I wish this could have been an unexpected surprise. :(

Sandi

Melissa, the Director's pin is on the bottom. The stones start with the AD pin. ;)https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/308697_2550983779103_1389121744_3756153_1324629646_n.jpg

BethCooks4U said:
They came today so yours might arrive on Monday. In the past people have been considerate enough to wait until everyone got theirs before announcing what they were.

I have been Director since September>

I was going to ask if anybody had any old ones for sale because I love our round up program but directorship just isn't there for me yet (close, very close!) but I wouldn't pay $30 for a small pin!

Dina Atnip said:
I have been Director since September>
You'll get it, hopefully today. If not by maybe Wednesday, I'd call.Sandilou, this is exactly why I made the comment I did. It's nice to be surprised - anticipating when you get the package, while opening it. I'm sorry you didn't get that. This is the first year that people said what something was before they knew everyone got theirs. Something was said on DCS too. Sad. Anyway, congrats and enjoy!

I think the selling of stuff we can earn has become a huge pain. Not that I don't like to buy something that I may have tried for and missed but the prices that are being charged lately are crazy. (mainly talking about the bags from August-October) I realize that these show up as income on our tax forms, but I also realize that showing an additional income of, say, $30 on my taxes from something I earned is only going to change my tax rate to me owing about $2-5 more, if that. I didn't pay $30 for the item, that's simply what it's worth in retail value, and none of us actually pay retail for any of our PC stuff. So why are we trying to charge other consultants that much, or more? Because there is always someone who is willing to pay for it. I just think it's sad and am hoping that the ones who are selling for prices higher than they should be really need the money or wouldn't be doing it.

As for her telling what the gift was, I'm just going to assume that she didn't think about other people not having received theirs. I know I may not have thought about it myself. I don't think she was trying to ruin anyone's surprise. It was just an unfortunate accident.

I love my Director Christmas gifts!! A pin is not my style either, but I put them on a fabric cord and wear them as a necklace. Kind of sorry the surprise was ruined for me as well. Had hoped to get that but was in anticipation. Now it's a little anticlimactic.....

keril said:
. Also, they do charge us for these on our 1099!

I checked my yrs past and never had gotten charged on 1099

they are a director GIFT, just like our planners they are a gift-
not something we earned.

The gifts are not on 1099 only items earned- diamonds, toasters, pc $$ those things

Ok so if you didnt want to know what it was why did you read the thread? I feel bad for the person who ruined the surprise. I mean she didnt even post a picture.

Tracy99 said:
Ok so if you didnt want to know what it was why did you read the thread? I feel bad for the person who ruined the surprise. I mean she didnt even post a picture.

How would anyone know that it was this years Christmas present she was talking about unless they opened the thread? There is no way of knowing that's what it is by the title of the thread.

ChefBeckyD said:
How would anyone know that it was this years Christmas present she was talking about unless they opened the thread? There is no way of knowing that's what it is by the title of the thread.

Sorry it seeemed that the present was always pins from something else posted in the thread. I am not a director so maybe I misunderstood the conversation. I just felt bad for the original poster.

Tracy99 said:
Sorry it seeemed that the present was always pins from something else posted in the thread. I am not a director so maybe I misunderstood the conversation. I just felt bad for the original poster.

Sorry, but this is one time I don't. She not only ruined the surprise for many directors (new or not doesn't matter - oh and I already had mine so I'm not talking about me) but she had a rediculously high price on it. IMHO. I realize that things are valued at what someone will pay for it but come on. This little pin is not gold nor does it have any gems on it. I was just really taken aback by both the announcement and the price.

Attack me if you will but it is my opinion and I will stick with it.

Wow--didn't know I would generate this much controversy. I had no idea I would ruin the surprise. I did not think about that being an issue so I do apologize. The $30 I am asking does include the shipping. Yes, I need the $. My hubby is a teacher and he has had to take furlough days and we have had a ton of unexpected home repairs. But I find it sad that I even have to defend myself. Like others have said, why look at the thread if you know your Director gift is mailed at this time of year and you would like to be surprised. I posted it with consultants and team leaders in mind who don't even have the opportunity to get this gift. And since I have been with TPC for almost 11 yrs, there are so many things that I just have no use for. I give away a TON of stuff to my downline and fellow colleagues so I figured perhaps maybe someone would like this for themselves or to give as a gift to one of their team members and it would be a "win-win" for all of us.

And I was basing my price on what other items similar to this have gone for on this site and on eBay, I certainly wasn't trying to be "ridiculously" high.

keril said:
Wow--didn't know I would generate this much controversy. I had no idea I would ruin the surprise. I did not think about that being an issue so I do apologize. The $30 I am asking does include the shipping. Yes, I need the $. My hubby is a teacher and he has had to take furlough days and we have had a ton of unexpected home repairs. But I find it sad that I even have to defend myself. Like others have said, why look at the thread if you know your Director gift is mailed at this time of year and you would like to be surprised. I posted it with consultants and team leaders in mind who don't even have the opportunity to get this gift. And since I have been with TPC for almost 11 yrs, there are so many things that I just have no use for. I give away a TON of stuff to my downline and fellow colleagues so I figured perhaps maybe someone would like this for themselves or to give as a gift to one of their team members and it would be a "win-win" for all of us.

Because the title says "Exclusive Directors Pin..." NOT "Exclusive Directors Christmas Gift..." Director's Pin could mean any # of items. Why wouldn't directors look at that? NO idea that this was a spoiler thread until it was opened.

I'm a new director. I had no idea that the message was going to name what the Christmas gift was. For one, I didn't evern know that I would be getting a gift. It would have been fun to be surprised. Since I am new, I thought maybe it was something from the past that would be fun. But what's done is done and the original poster has appologized so let's move on. I would suggest a big SPOILER in the title next time.

Thanks,
Sandi

What is the Exclusive Directors Pin for Sale?

The Exclusive Directors Pin for Sale is a special item offered to Pampered Chef directors as a way to recognize their hard work and dedication to the company. It is a limited edition pin that can only be purchased by directors.

How much does the Exclusive Directors Pin for Sale cost?

The cost of the Exclusive Directors Pin for Sale varies, but it is typically around $15-20. This price may also include shipping and handling fees.

Can anyone purchase the Exclusive Directors Pin for Sale?

No, the Exclusive Directors Pin for Sale is only available for purchase by Pampered Chef directors. It is a special item reserved for those who have achieved this level of success within the company.

How can I order the Exclusive Directors Pin for Sale?

You can order the Exclusive Directors Pin for Sale through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. You will need to provide proof of your director status in order to purchase the pin.

What is the significance of the Exclusive Directors Pin for Sale?

The Exclusive Directors Pin for Sale represents the hard work, dedication, and leadership skills of Pampered Chef directors. It is a symbol of their success within the company and a reminder of the impact they have on their team and customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AZPampered Chef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
AZPampered Chef
  • chefamanda
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
stephaniekocala
  • pampered.chris