• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Woo Hoo! Have You Earned the October Duffel Bag?

very...productive lately. :( The October bag is the only one that appealed to me. It's been a difficult month with stoneware being the Oct special - most of my repeat hosts & customers have all the stoneware they need.
ShellBeach
Didn't want all 4 of the incentive bags, and the October one is the only one that appealed to me. It's been a difficult month with stoneware being the Oct special - most of my repeat hosts & customers have all the stoneware they need.

I'm so psyched! Just called a lady for another outside order to my 2nd October show. She's getting 2 sets each of the dots small & large tumblers!

I am definitely earning that duffel bag! :sing:

Haven't yet but I will! That means I'll earn all the bags and get the extra one too.

I am working my magic and I plan to earn it as well. Which will make me have the WHO COLLECTION. : ) I just can't see not earning all those goodies they offer. :D

Earned them as well!!! yeah!

I'm apparently going to cut it down to the wire with this one, too. I have shows scheduled the 27th and the 29th. I do have two fall fests this month, but those usually don't mean a lot of orders.

Mine are already on the truck!! Can't wait to see them!!! :D

So cool! way to go for all of us! :cheerleader:

I'm dying here, I can't submit my show until Saturday since I told some folks who couldn't make it, that I would close this weekend to give them time to order..

well, I hope the bag ships the same day as the show! :thumbup:

I have my 2nd show ready to submit ... just waiting on one more check to send it through. :D

I'm excited to get mine! I started mid-September and earned the September and October. Really would have loved to get that August one (and the bonus one) but hadn't started yet. :)

Submitting my second show tomorrow. Woo hoo! All four of those bags are mine!

@ShellBeach, did you earn the other bags too? If so, would you like to sell them? I earned the Sept. and Oct. ones, but I didn't sign up until Sept, so I missed the August bag.

I'll be submitting one show tonight. My second show is a catalog show I'm hosting. I have a bunch of random orders people have been approaching me with, so I'm waiting for a few more of those to come in the next couple days. I have some gifts I'm going to be buying if it isn't enough for a show. So I'm on track for earning the October one...and the bonus 4th one! I love the other bags and can't wait to get the 4th one...that was the one I was REALLY excited about. But these others are really great, too! I love how generous PC is!! :)

I am half way there :). I submitted one show, and have a show tomorrow as well as next week. I also have a couple catalog shows. So it is "in the bag" for me! I will have earned all 4 bags!

WOOOHOOO I have earned all 4 bags also!!! I just LOVE the extra's PC offers us. Now Cant wait till my parties are help for my Turkey and table runner :)

winnee said:
@ShellBeach, did you earn the other bags too? If so, would you like to sell them? I earned the Sept. and Oct. ones, but I didn't sign up until Sept, so I missed the August bag.

Sorry, I was only motivated enough for this October bag.
And the free Nov turkey, I think I will go for that.

Hopefully my 2 are on the way! Already have the first two and carry things to show in them. The September one is vinyl so also works good for dirty things. Can replace the plastic tote and be much more stylish and show how good PC is to consultants. I plan to earn whatever incentive offered every month. All about the incentives!

I am hoping to earn the one from this month. I earned the one in August. I didn't earn September's..didn't submit any shows. I did use the August one on my honeymoon though. It makes a wonderful carryon bag.

I never heard. How was the wedding, chefheidi?

I am trying to earn them all but, with things being what they are, it's going to be iffy for October. I have started a new full-time plus job, since hubby's MS has taken a turn for the worse. :( We bought the liquor store right next to their long established meat market (I should say the meat market purchased it and I will be running it.) So, there was a TON of work hours put into that. I did get one show in but I wasn't really on top of my game on that one. My brain was really tired, and my legs were even worse. We got through it though!

I have a fundraiser that's supposed to get me over the top. Otherwise, I got a nice order today and might have to put together my own little show to finish out and get the bags. The first 2, I really like! WooHoo!

Teresa LM said:
I never heard. How was the wedding, chefheidi?

I am trying to earn them all but, with things being what they are, it's going to be iffy for October. I have started a new full-time plus job, since hubby's MS has taken a turn for the worse. :( We bought the liquor store right next to their long established meat market (I should say the meat market purchased it and I will be running it.) So, there was a TON of work hours put into that. I did get one show in but I wasn't really on top of my game on that one. My brain was really tired, and my legs were even worse. We got through it though!

I have a fundraiser that's supposed to get me over the top. Otherwise, I got a nice order today and might have to put together my own little show to finish out and get the bags. The first 2, I really like! WooHoo!

The wedding was wonderful. Thank you so much for asking. Had the time of my life..every bride's dream.

Submitting my second show tomorrow which is also my 30 day mark!! Fingers crossed for the 1250 goal!!!!! I earned sept bag never used it not to fond of it actually. Hate I missed the aug as I just signed in sept

Got the second show submitted. Earned all four, so I can't wait to get them both. :cool:

I got my 2nd show in last night too, so bags #3 and #4 are also mine! I use bag #1 all the time. Haven't used #2 yet, but I'm sure I will! ;)I went to the Upper Level Academy last week and The Getaway bag (#1) was in pretty much everyone's hand! We all matched walking through the lobby. The hotel didn't have everyone's rooms ready when we arrived, so most people had their luggage lined up against the wall in the conference room. It was a sea of black/white/pink! :D

Just submitted show #2, so Bag #3 and #4 will be on their way.

Also closing my 31 Party tomorrow ($1200 in sales :sing:) so my house will be over-run with bags shortly. Even I will make the bag lady jealous! Lol.

I'm earing the entire set - woohoo! Love them!

My September shows were not submitted until 9/30 - really hoping that the tote gets here this week so I can use it for our camping trip next weekend. But it doesn't look like it's been shipping yet :(

My first show will go in this weekend. I have two more catalog shows and one kitchen show to turn in!

I earned all 4 bags and just got my October bag and the 4th bag today. I love them!!! I plan to use the 4th bag for a purse, keeping the PC tag on it. Hopefully I'll get some "I love your purse, where'd you get it?" remarks. Then I can rave about PC!

Just got mine today!!!! The extra one is AWESOME!!! :D

meganmcg said:
I'm earing the entire set - woohoo! Love them!

My September shows were not submitted until 9/30 - really hoping that the tote gets here this week so I can use it for our camping trip next weekend. But it doesn't look like it's been shipping yet :(

I submitted my last show on the 30th, and I received my bag two days ago....so you may be getting it in time.

Not sure how my October will be yet, but I had only really wanted the 4th bonus bag. Missed it, but a team member may have an extra that she doesn't want, so hoping I can buy it off of her.

I've got three shows open right now so i will be earning all of the bags. I love two I've already earned so I'm looking forward to the other two!

I love my Sept bag, I bought the Thirty-One version of that bag about a year ago and have been taking it to shows...until I earned this one! It's great for toting your products in (especially the bowls and turn arounds) and I use it at the grocery store for groceries, kids sports stuff, beach bag, picnic extras like blankets, books, video games, I leave it in my car and when all the clutter is too much (from being a mom taxi) I only have to fill up my bag once and cart it to the garage, house or trash. I really love that bag., not thrilled with the Aug. bag, it's kind of flimsy. Cute though, it's a keeper;)

ChefKelebel said:
I love my Sept bag, I bought the Thirty-One version of that bag about a year ago and have been taking it to shows...until I earned this one! It's great for toting your products in (especially the bowls and turn arounds) and I use it at the grocery store for groceries, kids sports stuff, beach bag, picnic extras like blankets, books, video games, I leave it in my car and when all the clutter is too much (from being a mom taxi) I only have to fill up my bag once and cart it to the garage, house or trash. I really love that bag., not thrilled with the Aug. bag, it's kind of flimsy. Cute though, it's a keeper;)

I had a thirty-one bag just like the one we earned in August, a consultant friend let me sell it at her booth so I could make my money back :p

I did see a thirty-one consultant at the event I'm doing this weekend, the September bag is a dead knock off of their bag but ours was FREE!!

The bag is alot like Thirty one but the quality of the material is different. 31s bag is thicker and slightly larger, but the PC bag is no less cute or practical ;)

I just got my September bag ... not really sure what to do with it. Wish I had joined in August so I could get that one ...

My bags just arrived. Love the pockets in the bonus bag. I immediately switched my stuff over so I can start using it as my purse. Yes, I carry a really big purse. Love the internal and external pockets.

The duffle bag is a very convenient size. Plus, it's so very pretty.

What are the dimensions of the duffel? My will be on the way soon... closing my second show tomorrow! Hoping to use it as a school bag, not sure if it will be too big though.

ChefMary412 said:
What are the dimensions of the duffel? My will be on the way soon... closing my second show tomorrow! Hoping to use it as a school bag, not sure if it will be too big though.

It's huge! Bigger than the utility tote from September.

I'm in the market for a new gym bag, now I wish one of them would work better - the August one isn't bad but it's a little too big.

I just got mine in the mail today and I love it!! It's huge!! This is the very first thing I earned and it's beautiful!!

Vicky

Woo hoo! You picked a great thing to earn for your first time out, I'd say!

My 2nd show has a status of picking...so my duffel bag shouldn't be far behind, right? Right? It ships as earned?
I'm DYING here, I want it!!! I need to go find the post about finding the promo stealth shipments....

My duffel didn't arrive today (should be tomorrow) but my pretty in pleats bag did! I plan to use the duffel this weekend but I wanted that purse NOW! Woo Hoo!

Oh I can't wait!!! My second show will go in this weekend! :D I'm so excited for the pretty in pleats one!!

I think it's wierd that they put them in separate boxes. You'd think it would have been cheaper to put them together.

I love them both. I am curious as to why they shipped them separately. I know you could earn the duffel without the Pretty in Pleats. But, if you earned the Pretty in Pleats you had to have earned the duffel.

raebates said:
I love them both. I am curious as to why they shipped them separately. I know you could earn the duffel without the Pretty in Pleats. But, if you earned the Pretty in Pleats you had to have earned the duffel.

We'll never know but it's either that then they won't accidently send the bonus bag to someone who didn't earn it or (more likely) that if they put them in one box the weight would put it over and they'd have to send it regular FedEx (gasp).

Mine comes regular FedEx, but your supposition makes sense.

raebates said:
Mine comes regular FedEx, but your supposition makes sense.

Well, that's just not fair! What makes you so special? :p

They probably already have them all pre-boxed just waiting to be shipped out. Show 1 in, just waiting for payment on my 2nd show!

I am submitting my second show tonight!! I can't wait to get the 2 final bags as well!! Love free stuff!! Especially cute free stuff!

Mine came usps. Is there a place they post the incentives with a tracking number?

vhadley said:
Mine came usps. Is there a place they post the incentives with a tracking number?

No...but with FedEx, you can take a reference number and find shipments.
It is possible to look up tracking using a reference number instead of tracking number.

For example, consultant #123456 kitchen show 62 has this reference number
123456K006201

Better explanation is here: http://www.chefsuccess.com/f12/how-track-fedex-15329/

If the duffel is shipping USPS, I don't know how to look it up.

<h2>1. Can you tell me more about the October Duffel Bag incentive?</h2><p>The October Duffel Bag is one of four incentive bags offered by Pampered Chef for the month of October. It is designed for consultants who achieve certain sales and recruiting goals during the month.</p><h2>2. I'm not interested in the other incentive bags, can I just earn the October Duffel Bag?</h2><p>Yes, you can absolutely choose to focus on earning the October Duffel Bag. Each incentive bag is earned separately, so you can choose which one you want to work towards.</p><h2>3. It's been a challenging month with the stoneware special, how can I still earn the October Duffel Bag?</h2><p>We understand that the stoneware special may have made it difficult to reach your sales goals this month. However, there are still plenty of other products that you can promote to your repeat hosts and customers. Consider offering them the dots tumblers or other non-stoneware items to help you reach your goal.</p><h2>4. I just made another sale towards my October show, can I still earn the duffel bag?</h2><p>Congratulations on your sale! As long as you reach the sales and recruiting goals set for the October Duffel Bag, you will earn it. Keep up the great work!</p><h2>5. I am excited to earn the duffel bag, what should I do next?</h2><p>We are so happy to hear that you are motivated to earn the October Duffel Bag! Keep promoting and selling our products, and make sure to track your progress towards your sales and recruiting goals. Don't forget to celebrate your achievements and continue to stay motivated throughout the month!</p>

1. Can you tell me more about the October Duffel Bag incentive?

The October Duffel Bag is one of four incentive bags offered by Pampered Chef for the month of October. It is designed for consultants who achieve certain sales and recruiting goals during the month.

2. I'm not interested in the other incentive bags, can I just earn the October Duffel Bag?

Yes, you can absolutely choose to focus on earning the October Duffel Bag. Each incentive bag is earned separately, so you can choose which one you want to work towards.

3. It's been a challenging month with the stoneware special, how can I still earn the October Duffel Bag?

We understand that the stoneware special may have made it difficult to reach your sales goals this month. However, there are still plenty of other products that you can promote to your repeat hosts and customers. Consider offering them the dots tumblers or other non-stoneware items to help you reach your goal.

4. I just made another sale towards my October show, can I still earn the duffel bag?

Congratulations on your sale! As long as you reach the sales and recruiting goals set for the October Duffel Bag, you will earn it. Keep up the great work!

5. I am excited to earn the duffel bag, what should I do next?

We are so happy to hear that you are motivated to earn the October Duffel Bag! Keep promoting and selling our products, and make sure to track your progress towards your sales and recruiting goals. Don't forget to celebrate your achievements and continue to stay motivated throughout the month!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• arksheets
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kianewPCC
  • ChefKelebel
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
priseortega
Replies