• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for an October Large Duffle Bag? Can You Help Me Out?

In summary, Adrienne wants the October large duffle bag and is hoping someone can sell it to her. She has a catalog show open and is looking to purchase the Carry All Tote. Kianew and FeliciaD are both interested in selling their bags.
arksheets
I really really really want the OCTOBER LARGE DUFFEL BAG!If anyone earned one and wants to sell it PLEASE email me [email protected]
Just tell me how much you want for it. I have gotten a few of the others but my host just cancelled and I wont be able too earn this bag and am SUPER BUMMED!!! So if you can please please please help! Thanks Adrienne

I am not trying to be a jerk. But can't you get on the phone. Stones sell themselves..ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE ON SALE!

Get on the phone and collect orders. 3 MFP's and 3 seasons bests is a show. Offer a 10% off deal and suggest Christmas shopping. Do some Christmas shopping yourself. You still have 11 days. That's almost 2 weeks.Oh, yeah! And promote the stoneware sale (good call Heidi)!

yes as a matter of fact I have a catalog show open and am working on it but truth be told I would like 2 so I'm hoping I can purchase one and earn one. I am in fact tho trying to get a show going and thanks for the Encouragement.

I have one u can purchase for $45 and I'm also looking to see sept bag if u knw anyone interested. [email protected]

I also have one you can purchase... I dont really like the bag, and will never use it. So just make an offer. [email protected]

@ kianewPCC and FeliciaD, would either one of you be interested in selling your Carry All Tote?

Sorry, I only have the large duffle. If anyone is interested you can email me at [email protected]

Carry all is that the sept bag? If so yes I want to sell it

I also have a large duffel I'd sell - PM me if interested.

I have the Sept bag and the Lg. duffell bag for October. I'm not sure if the Carry all Tote was the August bag or the bag for earning all three. I purchased the Pretty in Pleats bag from someone on here so the only one I need is the Carry All Tote.

Oh ok I dnt have it then as I just joined in sept

1. What are the dimensions of the Iso October Large Duffle Bag?

The Iso October Large Duffle Bag measures 20" x 10" x 12". It is the perfect size for weekend getaways or trips to the gym.

2. Is the Iso October Large Duffle Bag machine washable?

Yes, the Iso October Large Duffle Bag is machine washable. We recommend using cold water and a gentle cycle. Hang it to dry to preserve the bag's shape and color.

3. Can the Iso October Large Duffle Bag be personalized?

Yes, the Iso October Large Duffle Bag can be personalized with a monogram of up to three letters. This is a great way to make your bag stand out and prevent mix-ups with others.

4. How many pockets does the Iso October Large Duffle Bag have?

The Iso October Large Duffle Bag has two exterior pockets and one interior pocket. The exterior pockets are perfect for storing smaller items like keys or a phone, while the interior pocket is great for keeping valuables secure.

5. Is the Iso October Large Duffle Bag durable?

Yes, the Iso October Large Duffle Bag is made with high-quality materials and is designed to withstand daily use. The sturdy construction and reinforced handles make it a reliable bag for all your travels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VictoriaH
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • atpchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
sarahschefshop
  • Theresa