• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for an Iso Sling Bag ASAP?

In summary, the Iso Sling Bag is a versatile and stylish bag that can be worn in multiple ways. It has a spacious main compartment and multiple pockets for organization. The bag measures 12" x 10" x 4.5" with an adjustable strap that can extend up to 50". It is also water-resistant and made of durable materials such as polyester and nylon. The bag can also be personalized with a monogram or name.
atpchef
Hi all! I really would like to buy one of these from you if you're selling one. I would love to have it before my vacation at the end of June. I've been looking for a bag like this and I figured, what better than to have a PC bag so I can promote at the same time?? Please respond to me via private message or email [email protected] right away! Thank you!!!

April

Are you talking about the one we jsut earned???

if you haven't found a sling bag yet, i have one for sell. $20 + $5 priority shipping.

sarah
[email protected]

What is an Iso Sling Bag?

An Iso Sling Bag is a versatile and stylish bag that can be worn as a shoulder bag, crossbody bag, or even a backpack. It has a spacious main compartment and multiple pockets for organization.

What are the dimensions of the Iso Sling Bag?

The Iso Sling Bag measures 12" x 10" x 4.5" and has an adjustable strap that can extend up to 50" for comfortable wearing.

Is the Iso Sling Bag water-resistant?

Yes, the Iso Sling Bag is made of a durable and water-resistant fabric, making it the perfect bag for outdoor activities or rainy days.

Can the Iso Sling Bag be personalized?

Yes, the Iso Sling Bag can be personalized with a monogram or name for a unique and personalized touch. This option is available when purchasing through the Pampered Chef website.

What materials is the Iso Sling Bag made of?

The Iso Sling Bag is made of a high-quality polyester fabric with a nylon lining. The adjustable strap is made of durable webbing for comfortable and secure wearing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• atpchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
sarahschefshop
  • brinarae
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kcmckay
  • pcamaise