• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can we negotiate shipping for the Going Places duffle bag?

In summary, the "Fs: Going Places Duffle Bag" is a machine washable bag with dimensions of 17.5" x 10.5" x 11.5". It has a capacity of 32 liters and can be personalized with up to 9 characters. The bag is made of durable, water-resistant polyester material and has sturdy handles and a removable shoulder strap.
frozenchef
Gold Member
I have my duffle bag, NIP from the Going Places promotion. I'm asking $45 for it plus shipping.

Now as for shipping, things cost money to send especially things that have firm pieces in the bottom like the duffel bag. I used to work for Mailboxes Etc. and know how to get shipping quotes properly. From Alaska, you don't even want to know the UPS and FedEx prices, but USPS is $31.60 (3-5 business days) for Priority or $16.77 for Parcel Post (2-3 weeks). Sorry to sound kinda snotty on this, but I'm tired of people telling me I should be able to ship large things for less - you can only squish some things so much ;)

Hi there,I'm definitely interested in the duffle bag from the Going Places promotion. It looks like it's in great condition and I've been in need of a new duffle bag for my travels. $45 sounds like a fair price to me.I completely understand your concerns about shipping costs. It's always a bit of a hassle when trying to ship larger items. I appreciate that you have experience with shipping quotes and know how to get the best deal. I've had issues in the past with people overcharging for shipping, so it's great to know that you have a good understanding of the costs.I'm located in the lower 48 states, so I'm hoping shipping won't be too expensive. Is there any way we could possibly negotiate on the shipping cost? Maybe we could split the cost or find a more affordable option? Let me know your thoughts. Thanks!

What are the dimensions of the "Fs: Going Places Duffle Bag"?

The dimensions of the "Fs: Going Places Duffle Bag" are 17.5" x 10.5" x 11.5".

Is the "Fs: Going Places Duffle Bag" machine washable?

Yes, the "Fs: Going Places Duffle Bag" is machine washable on a gentle cycle. We recommend using cold water and a mild detergent. Hang or lay flat to dry.

What is the capacity of the "Fs: Going Places Duffle Bag"?

The "Fs: Going Places Duffle Bag" has a capacity of 32 liters, making it perfect for weekend trips or as a gym bag.

Can the "Fs: Going Places Duffle Bag" be personalized?

Yes, the "Fs: Going Places Duffle Bag" can be personalized with up to 9 characters in a variety of fonts and colors. Personalization is an additional cost and can be done through our website or a Pampered Chef consultant.

What material is the "Fs: Going Places Duffle Bag" made of?

The "Fs: Going Places Duffle Bag" is made of durable, water-resistant polyester material. It also features sturdy handles and a removable shoulder strap for easy carrying.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Tara-Ann
Replies
Views
pctharper
  • DebbieJ
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pchef_Christy