• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Amazing Results: My Successful Month with 3 Shows and Over $1600 in Sales!

In summary, Janice had a great month and sold a lot of stones. Amanda's month was good too, but her last show was more than her previous catty shows combined. Gillian's month was good too but her last show was more than her previous catty shows combined.
jenniferlynne
This month has turned out so much better for me than I had expected. When I heard about the stone promotion, I just blew it off because I only had one show on the books. I had two, but I gave one of them to one of my new recruits. Well, let me tell you, I ended up having three shows and 1 catalog show. Right now my commisionable sales from the three kitchen shows is $1652.18 and I have sold 24 stones. One of the shows isn't closing until this Friday because she wants to get more orders from her co-workers! I haven't talked to the girl that is doing the catalog show (yes, I know, I will call her tonight), so I don't know where she is at. I went with my recruit to help her with the show that I gave her, and it is over $400. Just think! I could have had a $2000 month! It's ok though, I can still do it, and I'm not going to give up until Friday night!!!

This was a lessoned learned for me. In the past I just always assumed if I didn't have shows booked a month in advance, it was just too late. WRONG!! I had 1 show scheduled at the beginning of this month and ended up with 4!! Watch out October!! Here I come!! :D

WAY TO GO!!!!:D :D :D
Maybe your caddy show will go over 400.00 & then you will have your 2000.00 month....GOOD LUCK!!!:D :D :D

Way to go!!!

Can I rub your elbow? I want some of you to rub off on me! :)

That's awesome!! ^5!!!

Jaye

That is awesome!!!! The month isn't over yet. LOL

OMG!! I am so excited for everyone and just have to share...I just had a HIGE show...it will probably close OVER $ 2000 !!!!

I have sold nearly 50 stones in this month, and will end my monthly sales well over $7000!!!!!!

OMG!! I have no idea what happened, but I am so busy I can't even keep up! I was contemplating going back to work, just to get a few new leads and make a little extra $$ for bills...NO WAY!!

Get on the phone, everyone! The sales are out there!:D

Wow!I see you are still kicking butt Janice! I remember you talking about the summer slump a few months ago. Sounds like it is over now!! I still haven't had my first $1000 show let alone a $2000 show!! Keep up the great work!

I gave away a $1200 show to my recruit! It is better I know, but I really wanted those sales!! By the time she gets the rest of her orders it would have been my biggest show ever!!

Thanks so much, Jennifer! I am working at it so I don't have to go back to a real job!

I have 6 recruits, 5 qualified, but one is going inactive at the end of the month BEFORE I can take directorship. :(

I always get a kick out of your "monkey", thanks so much for your support!

Yeah, whenever I am on here it is always the first thing my son notices. I tell him it's me and he just looks at me funny. I've been thinking of putting my picture on here so you all can see that I am really not a monkey (and I wear contacts, not glasses) :p

Way to go Jennifer and Janice!!!

Okay I had to join in. I received an email from a host that lives an hour away, when I left her house last week the show was at 1050, and this morning she added 300 more in guest sales. I have exceeded my 36 stones and I am having my best month w/ PC I am at $4550 in sales w/ 2 catty shows closing tomorrow.I have had 2 shows over a thousand w/ a possible third. Now if only it could be like this every month. I am on cloud 9!

Congrat Amanda! You are having quite a month for sure!!

Way to go Amanda!! I love it when my son tells me that I only have to do 4 shows a month to make my $4000 sales goal!

He's so right! Work smarter, not harder, you know!! :D

Thanks so much for the support! Well just submitted my last show. I have 45 stones, and I am $4650 for the month on four live shows. I am doing the happy dance.
I hope my sales can be this high until x-mas. I just ordered my son his first real quad, and I am paying for it in cash thanks to PC. I just love my job.:)

Great month for you too Amanda!!

Thanks Gillian!:)

I bet your son is VERY thankful!!

Awesome for you!
Mine turned out way better than expected! My last catty show ended up $1463 (my biggest show to date) and I added two more shows to total $2712ish (one of my better months) and I am loving my 2% raise from my $15k mark from June!

This month rocked coming out of a VERY SLOW Summer of Nothing for JULY and August was pretty quiet as well! Hopefully the rest of the Fall stays busy for me and everyone else~!

I second that! My summer SUCKED and I am so glad that everything is getting back to normal!

Well, I ended my month selling 60+ stones, over $7500 in sales, and 5 of my 6 recruits are STILL ACTIVE!!

Waiting for the call....

What a month! I am so glad that so many of us had such an AWESOME month!

You are all so AMAZING!

Cheffers ROCK! :D

Awesome month for you too Janice!! Congrats and have fun waiting by the phone!!

great month:eek: wow
what a month , well I had 14 shows this month I never had that many before I haven't closed 5 of them cause they where in the week so I give the host a few days to get more ordres, but are you sitting down for ths one 8233.00 for the month.... that's over 2,000 in my check OMG I really need tokeep this up.. So if I'm not doing a show I'm om the phone . I know the phone but thats the way I got most of my shows.... I pulled out all of my old raffle silps and made calls even if they did't check off anything ... I told myelf I dont want to work days so this is it you hear of so many consultants that do soooo well so I shuld be able to do the same.
well gota go time to make more phone calls
Doreen Zaino
[email protected]

Doreen and Janice you guys rock. I think I would literally pee my pants if I sold that much, but I know it will happen.Kudos, Kudos:):)

Amazing ladies! I'd like to be there one day!

I'd like to be there one day too!

Great monthWell My pants are in the dryer right about now (ha ha)
I said the same thing many times , just get on the phone I thnk what i was afaid of was having too many shows and putting my family on the back burner but taking one day at a time and planning dinner kind of made it not so bad . Trust me getting the partys was not that easy ,thats why I say the phone is now closer to me than my husband . I have every color Pampererd chef shirt they make but thats also what helps me to let eveyone know what I do. Just tell everyone you know or anyone about the benifits that we have and you will be surpised how you can change your business to the way you want it . Like I said I hope this is not going to end I just have to stay on top of it so it doesn't stop.
doreen zaino
[email protected]

Like I said I hope this is not going to end I just have to stay on top of it so it doesn't stop.
This is the key to success in this biz. Your biz will grow.

I am looking at my November calendar and because I've had 3 re-schedule & 1 turn to Catalog things are not looking so good.
SO........Jennifer - What did you do to get those extra bookings on your calendar so late in the game??

Okay, at the begining of the month I thought I was screwed. I had 4 cancelations and was left w/ 4 live shows for the month of September. I was thinking there was no way to sell 36 stones. Well I ended the month w/ $4615 and one of my shows didn't close on time. Well she closed tonight at $1020. Now my last 3 shows were all in a 1 week period. I had 3 $1000 shows right in a row. I called my director to tell her, and she asked if I was selling PC or something else, and what was my secret because she had never done that.:)So I am on cloud 9 and able to start October off w/ $1000. I can't wait to see what Oct. & Nov. brings.Sorry for bragging so much, I am just excited.

Related to Amazing Results: My Successful Month with 3 Shows and Over $1600 in Sales!

1. How did you achieve such successful results with only 3 shows?

I made sure to thoroughly plan and prepare for each show, from creating an inviting atmosphere to showcasing top-selling products. I also utilized social media and word-of-mouth marketing to attract more guests.

2. What were your top-selling products during this month?

The top-selling products during this month were the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Garlic Press. I made sure to highlight these products during my shows and offer special discounts to incentivize purchases.

3. How did you handle potential objections or hesitations from customers?

I made sure to address any concerns or hesitations from customers by providing thorough explanations, sharing personal experiences with the products, and offering a satisfaction guarantee. I also provided product demonstrations to showcase the quality and effectiveness of the products.

4. How did you keep track of your sales and orders during this successful month?

I utilized the Pampered Chef consultant app and website to keep track of my sales and orders. I also made sure to follow up with customers after each show to confirm their orders and address any issues or questions.

5. Do you have any tips for maintaining a successful sales streak like this?

Some tips for maintaining a successful sales streak include staying organized, regularly reaching out to potential customers, offering special promotions or discounts, and constantly learning and improving your sales skills. It's also important to have a positive attitude and genuinely believe in the products you are selling.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • chef131doreen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • ChefBeckyD