• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did My Third Show Improve My Sales and Attendance?

In summary, "Happy Happy" is a line of kitchen products that make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable. They are made with high-quality materials and innovative features and are safe to use, backed by a satisfaction guarantee. These products can be used for all types of cooking and baking and can be easily cleaned and maintained with warm soapy water and non-abrasive cleaners. "Happy Happy" products can also be purchased in sets or bundles to cater to different cooking and baking needs.
Auburn
I had my third show tonight since joining the end of Feb. My first 2 shows were a bit of bust. Great for practice but with low attendance and very low sales. Tonight however, was fabulous!!!! There were 9 guests and I had 812.75 in Sales. I was hoping to get some solid bookings but I only got a lead for a Bridal Shower and some vague "Maybe in a few months". Now i will be sure to follow those up but with only one more show booked I was hoping for something a bit sooner and solid. But still I am feeling quite chipper and had to share!!!!!

Tara

Congratulations Tara! May this be the first of many successful shows!

Thats awesome! Congrats! I had to move my open house because I just got sick and I feel horrible. I still only have one more show scheduled and I am worried. I can't get enough people to come to my open house and I am hoping to book at least two more shows within the next 3 weeks. I really want to make PC work for me. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Erin see if there are any fairs (booths) going on in your area. and see if you can get a spot at one if you follow up it will be well worth your while.

Tara,
Congrats on your awsome show

Congrats,its always soo invigorating after the shows..isn't it???

congrats! Tara

Related to Did My Third Show Improve My Sales and Attendance?

1. What is "Happy Happy" and how does it work?

"Happy Happy" is a line of kitchen products specifically designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable. They are made with high-quality materials and innovative features to help you save time in the kitchen. Simply follow the instructions provided with each product to achieve delicious and effortless results.

2. Are "Happy Happy" products safe to use?

Yes, all "Happy Happy" products are made with food-safe materials and have passed rigorous safety tests. They are also backed by our satisfaction guarantee, so you can trust that they are not only effective but also safe to use in your kitchen.

3. Can "Happy Happy" products be used for all types of cooking and baking?

Absolutely! Our "Happy Happy" line includes a variety of products that cater to different cooking and baking needs. From everyday meals to special occasions, our products are designed to help you with all your culinary endeavors.

4. How do I clean and maintain "Happy Happy" products?

Most "Happy Happy" products can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water and a soft cloth. For products with non-stick coatings, be sure to use non-abrasive cleaners to avoid damaging the surface. It's also important to follow the specific care instructions provided with each product for optimal maintenance.

5. Can I purchase "Happy Happy" products in sets or bundles?

Yes, we offer various sets and bundles of "Happy Happy" products that cater to different cooking and baking needs. These sets are a great way to save money and get a variety of products that work well together. You can also mix and match individual products to create your own custom set.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RoseAndrews
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • Mindascookin
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies