• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boosting My Sales: Achieving 3 $1000 Shows in One Month with a Simple Strategy

In summary, the simple strategy for achieving three $1000 shows in one month is to focus on booking parties with hosts who have a large network of friends and family. This can be accomplished by asking current hosts for referrals, participating in vendor events, and utilizing social media to reach out to potential hosts. To motivate hosts to reach the $1000 sales goal, incentives such as free products or discounts can be offered and tips and tricks for boosting sales can be provided. Pampered Chef offers a variety of tools and resources, including training materials, marketing materials, and support from upline and fellow consultants, to help achieve this goal. Some common pitfalls to avoid include not properly communicating the sales goal, not following up with potential hosts or guests,
mrssyvo
I hit a new high fo rme- 3 $1000 shows in one month !!!!! Usually I go 3 months between $1,000 shows. I am so excited, because I have been changing things up a bit, and it seems to be working. I was frustrated with low show attendance, so I started purchasing ingredients, and bring them to the show, AND if hostess has 20 IN ATTENDANCE, I pay for ingredients. Of my 3 shows, none of them had the 20 in attendance, but they worked hard to try to get there. It is amazing the difference it makes.

Congratulations! That is great :) :)

Great Job! Congratulations!

Sue, that is awesome!!!! CONGRATS!!!

How is your friend doing?

Deb, Yesterday was Mike's last day of radiation, and now he has 2 days of intense Chemo to finish killing off practically every livingthing in his blood system. They will start the bone marrow transplant on Monday. His 5 year old daughter was able to be up here with him for the last couple days. I am getting ready to take her home now. Thank you for your prayers.

Sue, that is great news. You are such an angel.

Yay for you!

That's great Sue!

Way to go - that's awesome!! That's gonna be some NIIIIIICE paycheck, huh??

Congrats! Enjoy your big paycheck! :D

Congrats Sue, that's exciting:D

That is fantastic, enjoy the feeling and the commission check.

What is the simple strategy for achieving three $1000 shows in one month?

The simple strategy for achieving three $1000 shows in one month is to focus on booking parties with hosts who have a large network of friends and family. This can be accomplished by asking current hosts for referrals, participating in vendor events, and utilizing social media to reach out to potential hosts.

How can I motivate my hosts to reach the $1000 sales goal?

You can motivate your hosts by offering incentives, such as free products or discounts, for reaching the $1000 sales goal. You can also provide them with tips and tricks for boosting their sales, such as offering to do a cooking demonstration at their party or highlighting popular products.

What tools or resources are available to help me achieve 3 $1000 shows in one month?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of tools and resources to help you achieve 3 $1000 shows in one month. This includes training materials, marketing materials, and support from your upline and fellow consultants. You can also utilize the Pampered Chef website and social media channels to connect with potential hosts and share tips for boosting sales.

What are some common pitfalls to avoid when trying to achieve 3 $1000 shows in one month?

Some common pitfalls to avoid when trying to achieve 3 $1000 shows in one month include not properly communicating the sales goal to your hosts, not following up with potential hosts or guests, and not utilizing all available resources and tools. It's important to stay organized and focused on your goal, and to continuously track your progress and make adjustments as needed.

How can I continue to maintain and increase my sales after achieving 3 $1000 shows in one month?

To maintain and increase your sales after achieving 3 $1000 shows in one month, it's important to continue building relationships with your hosts and customers. This can include following up with past hosts, offering incentives for repeat business, and staying up to date on new products and promotions. You can also continue to utilize the same strategy of focusing on hosts with large networks to continue booking successful parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • Kitchen Diva
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
missiemom
  • pamperedcheermom