• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating My First Show: Over $1000 In Sales Thanks To DH!

In summary, Joy crossed $1000 in sales in her grand opening show and is on track to meeting her monthly goals. She is also trying to fill up her February show with events.
ChefJoyJ
I just crossed $1000! Right now my grand opening show is sitting at $1049. 50! :love: :D

Before you go thinking that I'm an incredible sales person, I owe it all to my DH. :love: My show sales (from people attending) were around $450-500. The rest of these orders are from my DH's work. I've been told he's a great salesperson (from friends at his work). He's so funny...he has come home so proud of himself for selling someone something or upselling something. :) I did get a few outside orders from people who attended my show (they wanted a better chance at the half priced item), but I owe all this to my DH! Turns out, he wants me to succeed at PC as much as I do! :D

I'm so excited!! My first show and already over $1000. I'm on track for my first month to meet my monthly goals!!! :D :chef:

Nice job Joy!! Only $200 more to qualify!!!
Keep it up my friend! :D

Nice job, Joy! I'm very excited for you! It's great that your DH is on board like that. Makes it a lot easier!

Keep it up, both of you!! :)

Great job!

That is awesome Joy! It's great to qualify so quickly as well. I qualified with my first two shows and my first was over $800 - way to go - keep up the good work!

Way to go!!!! I was going to say something about trying for a $1000 show when you said it was around $800. What a great way to start your business! And you are almost qualified!

congrats Joy! keep up the highly excited, pumped attitude and you will go far!

Woo hoo! That's great!

I'm so excited that I'm going to qualify in 2 shows...there is no way I won't get a $200 show next weekend! It's my SIL party and I know she's shooting for a $500 show. (she wants the bonus free product). I also know that with her and my mom alone, I'll clear $200. :D So yeah...I'll be a qualified consultant!! :chef:

You are rocking Joy!! AWESOME!! CONGRATS!

Now if I can only figure out where to get that extra $200.50 I could qualify with this show...hmmm.... :p

I shouldn't be too greedy, I know! :)

Great Job Joy!! Make your DH something special for dinner!!!

...and here I thought you were selling your baby for $1000...thinking, boy she must be frustrated today...J/K - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Great Job!!! Now you can start picking out all your free stuff!!! :chef:

Great job. Enjoy and keep up the good work. To bad you can't recruit DH, sounds like he would be a good consultant. :)

AWESOME~CONGRATS! That is so exciting that your 1st show is a 1K show!

janetupnorth said:
...and here I thought you were selling your baby for $1000...thinking, boy she must be frustrated today...

J/K - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Think that would work for a host incentive? Active almost 11 month old, bundle of energy...but a ball of sunshine. :) Sleeps through the night, eats 3 squares a day, likes nursing (although you could substitute formula), happy, smiley, playful, baby girl. Must host *at least* a $1000 show to enter a drawing for a chance to have your own baby girl! :D

J/K!!! :D I could never part with my baby girl. :eek:

Congratulations Joy! That is awesome! So happy to hear that your DH got you lots of orders and hopefully loyal customers for the future!

Update: now I'm at $1084. Only $16 and another $25 in free product!!! :D :D

I love this! :love:

ChefJoyJ said:
Update: now I'm at $1084. Only $16 and another $25 in free product!!! :D :D

I love this! :love:

Keep this up and you will be qualifying with your first show!:thumbup:

awesome start, joy! i also qualified in my first 2 shows and it was a great feeling. now is also the time to follow up for bookings....keep the momentum going!

ChefBeckyD said:
Keep this up and you will be qualifying with your first show!:thumbup:

If only could figure out where to get the other $166 from.... :confused: My next party is with my SIL, so family is out...my DH is about tapped out at work (that's where over $550 came from)...but I've got 2 more days to figure it out. :)

susanr613 said:
awesome start, joy! i also qualified in my first 2 shows and it was a great feeling. now is also the time to follow up for bookings....keep the momentum going!

Thanks! I'm trying to fill up my Feb. My DH officiates HS wrestling (in very high demand all over the state and then some) which is fantastic money and he's doing something he loves, but it is time consuming...so my weekend times are limited. Neither of us have any family in town...so our babysitters are limited. So Sunday's are my best weekend day for the next 2 months. Oh well...my Sundays are filled from next weekend (this Sunday's rescheduled 2 days ago :() through the end of Jan...and 3 of the 4 Sundays in Feb, and I've got some weekdays filling up. I'm not satisfied though! I want at least 2-3 shows a week (greedy aren't I?). :D

Congrats to you too!!! :D

So close I can almost taste it!I'm so close to qualifying in my first show...I can almost taste it! I'm $79.50 away from $1250 in guest sales!!! Ohhh...I wanna qualify in one show!!! Think HO will send me a gift? ;) j/k :D

I've gone to about everyone I can now...can't think of many more people...everyone else is going to another show of mine later and will want to help their hosts. Besides, I've got a fantastic show now, I'm just soooo close to qualifying...but that's not enough incentive for me to try to cut down on other host's sales, b/c in the long run, it all benefits me. :)

Besides, I'll qualify in my next show...she already has $50 in outside orders. Yeah!! :)

You are off to such an amazing start! Way to go!

What is "Celebrating My First Show"?

"Celebrating My First Show" is a program at Pampered Chef that recognizes and rewards consultants who reach over $1000 in sales at their first show. It is a way for us to celebrate your success and welcome you to the Pampered Chef family!

How do I qualify for "Celebrating My First Show"?

To qualify for "Celebrating My First Show", you must be a new consultant with Pampered Chef and have a show with over $1000 in sales. This can be a virtual or in-person show, and the sales can come from a combination of online orders and orders placed at the show.

What are the benefits of participating in "Celebrating My First Show"?

As a participant in "Celebrating My First Show", you will receive a special recognition gift from Pampered Chef, as well as be entered into a drawing for a chance to win a trip to our annual conference! You will also gain valuable experience and confidence as a new consultant, setting you up for continued success with Pampered Chef.

How do I track my sales for "Celebrating My First Show"?

You can track your sales for "Celebrating My First Show" through your personal consultant website. Simply log in and click on the "Celebrating My First Show" tab to see your progress.

What if I have more questions about "Celebrating My First Show"?

If you have any additional questions about "Celebrating My First Show", please reach out to your upline or contact our consultant support team. We are here to help and support you every step of the way!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen Diva
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
missiemom
  • chef131doreen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
  • chef131doreen