• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Earned 1St Milestone in Sales 15,000

In summary, Christina earned a level 3 in May and was very excited about it. She wore out her calculator in May figuring and re-figuring as she was closing out shows, but she made it and had a 3100 month in May. Her husband and kids took her out for a special dinner to celebrate her achievement. She started the bonus booking system in May and got all three of her guests booked.
christinaspc
Silver Member
I was so excited about me earning this level I had to come and share it with my extended PC family :) I probably wore out my calculator in May figuring and re-figuring as I was closing out shows. But I made it and I had a 3100 month in May which was a huge month for since I have started back in Oct. 2007

I have been averaging 1200 to 2000 so when I relized that I hit the 3000 mark I was just in amazement My husband and Kids took me out for a special dinner for my accoplishment which made me feel so good knowning how supportive my husband and children are.

I have to tell you I wouldn't probably earned it if i didn't have a hostess in may who asked me "Christina is there anything you are working to earn?" I told her yes but I am around 450.00 off in sales and she asked me what I was trying to earn and I explained to her what I was working toward and she totally shocked me when she said well I will just order 450.00 in my daughters name to add it to my show so you can win your promotion. I about fell over in amazement. It is totally neat how hostess really want you to acheive things for yourself while they are having a great time. She ordered the dot dishes so I ordered her a sI et of the bowls as a huge thank you to her.

I recently started this booking bonus and I say at the show about the benefits and then tell them i have my calendar opened and if you are one of the 1st 3 who come and right your name on date then you get extra spending money from 1st-25.00, 2nd-20.00, and 3rd-15.00... I did it for the first time at the hostess's show who helped me and I actually got all 3 booked. :eek: I was totally amazed.

Thank you all for letting me toot my own horn it felt great!!!:sing:

as Jean Jonas would say WAHOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wahoo!

You better keep that hostess happy - She's a keeper.

You are gonna love your raise too. :)

Congratulations! That's wonderful.

bonuswahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am very close myself and am looking forward to it!! Good job:sing:

Congratulations!!!! I should be there by the end of the year. ;)
I just hit $10,000 yesterday.I probably would have more already if I wasn't so good at helping my hosts get the BEST host specials. ;)I sell plenty of each host special but tend to have smaller shows.Oh well, all in due time, life is very busy!BTW, ENJOY YOUR RAISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

That is wonderful! I like your booking idea too. I may have to "borrow" it!

Congrats! Enjoy your payraise!

Thank you all for your kind words. I hope the others make it that said they were close and get thier raise and enjoy as well. :)

Related to Earned 1St Milestone in Sales 15,000

1. How did you reach the 1st milestone in sales of $15,000?

Reaching the 1st milestone in sales of $15,000 requires consistent hard work and dedication. I focused on building relationships with my customers and demonstrating the high-quality products Pampered Chef offers. I also utilized social media and word-of-mouth marketing to expand my customer base.

2. Can you share any tips for achieving the 1st milestone in sales?

My biggest tip for achieving the 1st milestone in sales is to stay organized and set achievable goals. I also recommend utilizing the resources and support provided by Pampered Chef, such as training materials and team calls. Additionally, always prioritize providing excellent customer service and following up with customers.

3. How long did it take you to reach the 1st milestone in sales of $15,000?

The time it takes to reach the 1st milestone in sales of $15,000 can vary depending on individual effort and dedication. Some consultants may reach this milestone in a few months, while others may take longer. The key is to stay consistent and motivated, and the sales will come.

4. What rewards or benefits come with earning the 1st milestone in sales of $15,000?

Earning the 1st milestone in sales of $15,000 comes with several rewards and benefits. These can include recognition from Pampered Chef, bonuses or incentives, and eligibility for leadership positions within the company. Additionally, reaching this milestone can also lead to increased sales and potential for growth in your business.

5. What is the next milestone after reaching $15,000 in sales?

The next milestone after reaching $15,000 in sales is $25,000. This is the 2nd milestone in sales, and it comes with even more rewards and opportunities for growth within the company. Keep working hard, and you will reach this milestone and beyond in no time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wcsis
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Pampered Jean