• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sept Hosts: Earn a Free Gift by Helping You!

In summary, the suggestion is to offer a free gift to the host's friend if they collect 5 orders and bring them to the show. The free gift will be two rubs, seasonings or oil dipping seasoning of their choice, with the cost covered by the extra commission earned from the friend's orders. This incentivizes the friend to collect orders and encourages the host to reach out to more people, leading to more sales and potential future bookings. Overall, it's a great way to increase sales, gain more contacts, and make both the host and friend happy. Give it a try and see the positive results!
wcsis
This is an idea I just heard about and will be trying it with my September hosts (no more shows in August scheduled)

Tell your host that one of her friends has the opportunity to earn a free gift by helping her out. Your host asks friend to take a catalog to work and collect a few orders, have her share it with neighbors and family also. IF she collects 5 orders and brings them to the show with her she will get a special gift from you. Make a big announcement about the FREE gift she earned and how she earned it.

The free gift I am going to give is two rubs, seasonings or oil dipping seasoning of their choice added to the HOST’S order and make a payment on host’s order as consultant gift. (I chose seasonings because they are low cost item, huge selection, tax free in our state and by giving two for 5 orders I have the option of giving 1 for any extra orders so the friend still 'wins') This is how I figured it out:
  1. The cost of the two seasonings at most will be $14.50
  2. $14.50 – 20% = $11.60 out of the extra $20 commission the friend just brought you
The beauty of this is that the host automatically increases her sales to the next level and earns even more free products and of course she has got to LOVE that! The friend now has people she knows that would be interested in a PC show and the other guests see how easy it really is to host a show!

You gain MORE SALES, MORE CONTACTS and an extremely HAPPY HOST!

That is a great idea! I'm going to have to try that soon.

This idea not only incentivizes the host's friend to collect orders, but it also encourages the host to reach out to her friends and promote the show even more. It's a win-win situation for everyone involved and can lead to more bookings and future sales. Give it a try and see how it works for you!

What is the "Sept Hosts" promotion?

The "Sept Hosts" promotion is a special offer where you can earn a free gift by hosting a Pampered Chef party in the month of September.

How do I qualify for the free gift?

To qualify for the free gift, you must host a Pampered Chef party in the month of September and have a minimum of $200 in sales. The free gift will be based on the total sales from your party.

What are the free gift options?

The free gift options vary each month, but typically include popular products from our catalog. You can contact your Pampered Chef consultant for the current month's free gift options.

Can I still earn host rewards on top of the free gift?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards on top of the free gift. Our host rewards program allows you to earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party.

How do I book a party for the "Sept Hosts" promotion?

You can book a party for the "Sept Hosts" promotion by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by hosting a party online through our website. Be sure to mention the promotion when booking your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • DebinIA
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies