• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Ideas for a St. Patty's Pampered Chef Special

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of St. Patrick's Day themed products including shamrock-shaped stoneware, a green silicone spatula, a clover cookie cutter set, a limited edition Leprechaun's pot roaster, and a green chef's hat. These products can be used to create delicious St. Patrick's Day recipes such as Irish soda bread, green pancakes, shamrock-shaped sugar cookies, Irish stew, and a green dessert. There are often discounts and promotions available for these products, and you can even host a St. Patrick's Day themed Pampered Chef party. All of these products are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
ilovpc
Gold Member
I want to send an email to all my customers with specials (thru me only) for St. Patrick's Day and I need ideas on what to offer. So far this is what I have (let me know what you think about these):

FREE COOKING SHOW - when you host a show on or before April 8th. I provide recipe ingredienst and also a dessert.
FREE SEASON'S BEST RC - when you order at least $35 (b4 S&H).
FREE SBRC & TWO Rubs - when you order $60 or more.
FREE S&H - when you order $75 or more PLUS gifts mentioned above.

So...
What else could I offer? Have you done something like this before? What sale has worked for you?

TIA!

10% off anything green...

Now that they have gone back to Cranberry, is there that much green stuff?

Yep noticed there is more than I thought once I looked. Sorry! :)

Would you count the labels on the rubs? I think this sounds like a neat idea, but need to set "rules" in my head first. When you go to enter it into P3, would you do the 10% as a consultant gift? Thanks

Hunter Mom said:
10% off anything green...

Yes, I like this! I can even include the Bamboo collection.
Thanks!

Cool and Serve Tray is Green color. Are you meaning the color GREEN or the idea of it being a "Green" product ecology wise? You might get caught on that one, so think about being as specific as possible by stating the Color Green.

What are the top 5 St. Patrick's Day themed products offered by Pampered Chef?

1. Shamrock-shaped Stoneware - Our stoneware is perfect for baking Irish soda bread or making a traditional Shepherd's pie. The shamrock shape adds a festive touch to any St. Patrick's Day meal.

2. Green Silicone Spatula - This spatula is not only functional, but also adds a pop of green to your kitchen. Use it to mix up some green pancake batter or to scrape out the last bit of corned beef from the pot.

3. Clover Cookie Cutter Set - Get creative in the kitchen with our clover-shaped cookie cutters. Use them to make fun St. Patrick's Day treats like shamrock sugar cookies or lucky charm rice krispie treats.

4. Leprechaun's Pot Roaster - This limited edition roaster is perfect for cooking up a traditional Irish stew or corned beef and cabbage. The festive design will make your St. Patrick's Day dinner even more special.

5. Green Chef's Hat - Dress the part for your St. Patrick's Day feast with our green chef's hat. Not only does it add a touch of fun to your cooking, but it also keeps your hair out of the way while you whip up a delicious meal.

What recipes can I make with these St. Patrick's Day themed products?

There are endless possibilities for St. Patrick's Day recipes using Pampered Chef products! Some ideas include Irish soda bread using the shamrock stoneware, green pancakes with the silicone spatula, shamrock-shaped sugar cookies with the cookie cutters, a hearty Irish stew in the leprechaun's pot roaster, and a fun green dessert with the chef's hat.

Are there any discounts or promotions for purchasing these St. Patrick's Day products?

Yes, there are often promotions and special offers for purchasing St. Patrick's Day themed products from Pampered Chef. Be sure to check our website or connect with your local consultant for the most up-to-date deals.

Can I host a St. Patrick's Day themed Pampered Chef party?

Absolutely! Hosting a party is a great way to get your friends and family together to celebrate St. Patrick's Day and try out some delicious recipes using our themed products. Your consultant can help you plan a fun and festive party with special offers and rewards for hosting.

Are these St. Patrick's Day products dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of our products are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. Just be sure to check the care instructions for each specific product to ensure proper cleaning and maintenance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Admin Greg