• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Gift Certificates for a Catalog Show - Benefits & Redemption Info

In summary, ordering gift certificates for a catalog show allows guests to choose their own products, making for a personalized shopping experience. It also makes the ordering process easier for the host. To order, contact your Pampered Chef consultant. Gift certificates can be redeemed online and cannot be used for shipping or tax fees, or combined with other offers. They do have an expiration date, so it's recommended to use them as soon as possible.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
A friend of mine is doing a catalog show. One of her guests wants to order a gift certificate so that her daughter can order what she wants to. Does the gift certificate benefit my host? Also how can I attach the gift certificate to the show and be redeemable to me?

It is on PP and yes it counts toward the show but NO she can't redeem through you only from from PC.com

I believe this is correct

:chef:

That is my understanding as well.

There are some great gift certificates on her that you could use that are only redeemable through you unless the lady just wants a "official" PC one. This is one I use. I adapted from one on here. Just take my name off and put yours in. It's Word 97/2003.

Attachments

• Blank amount gift certificate.doc
    71.5 KB · Views: 634
Even if you use the official pc one, you still get credit for the sale and she can only order through the pc website. You still get paid commission on the amount of the gift certificate. The only thing you won't benefit from is any money she spends over and above the amount of the gift certificate.

Don't forget though, that if you give her a homemade gift certificate, you cannot count it on your show unless the daughter spends it before you close the show so your host will not benefit. I'm pretty sure that's correct because I ran into this also. The gift certificate I gave the customer, was not used until after her birthday which was much later. I held onto the cash until she redeemed the gift certificate and ended up adding her order onto the show of a customer she didn't even know.

hth

1. What are the benefits of ordering gift certificates for a catalog show?

Ordering gift certificates for a catalog show allows your guests to choose their own products from our catalog, giving them a personalized shopping experience. It also eliminates the hassle of collecting and organizing orders, making it easier for you as the host.

2. How can I order gift certificates for my catalog show?

You can order gift certificates by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to assist you with the ordering process and answer any questions you may have.

3. Can I redeem my gift certificate online?

Yes, gift certificates can be redeemed online by entering the unique code provided on the certificate at checkout. Gift certificates cannot be redeemed through a consultant or at a party.

4. Are there any restrictions on redeeming gift certificates?

Gift certificates can only be redeemed for Pampered Chef products and cannot be used towards shipping or tax fees. They also cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.

5. Do gift certificates expire?

Yes, gift certificates do have an expiration date. The expiration date will be stated on the certificate and cannot be extended. We recommend using the gift certificate as soon as possible to ensure it does not expire.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lifeat50
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
ShanaSmith
Replies
Views
NinaPChef