• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

More Gift Certificate Questions

In summary, a customer can't always get a refund for the GC, but if they are dissatisfied with the policy, they can still use it for supplies; there is no exception to the policy. The customer can also issue their own gift certificates, but if the host has a host discount, the customer can use that as well. If the customer is just going to redeem the GC online, the customer can put in their PHD# so that it will take it off the total amount of the GC.
Brandie
I posted a thread earlier about GCs, but I have a few questions, and if anyone knows the answers, I would be so appreciative to learn the answers. I emailed home office almost a week ago, but I have heard nothing back.

1. Can a customer obtain a refund for the GC if the customer is dissatisfied with the redemption policy (or, really, for any reason)?

2. If a consultant receives a GC (either as a gift or from a customer as "payment" for an order to then use for herself), can she get her discount on items she purchases or use the GC for supplies?

3. Is there any exception to the redemption policy?

Also, for anyone who issues his or her own gift certificates to be redeemed only through them, how do you do that? Do you buy generic gift certificates or print your own? Do you only accept cash? Thanks so much in advance!

1. Can a customer obtain a refund for the GC if the customer is dissatisfied with the redemption policy (or, really, for any reason)?

That I could not answer, but I would suggest like suggested in a prior post that she redeem it through you and you redeem it for yourself

2. If a consultant receives a GC (either as a gift or from a customer as "payment" for an order to then use for herself), can she get her discount on items she purchases or use the GC for supplies?

I was told when I got my GC from my MIL for christmas last year that the consultant discount did not apply and you had to enter it just like any other person and cannot use them for supplies, you have to go through the regular process, which really stinks, if I would have known that I would have told her to just give me cash :rolleyes:

3. Is there any exception to the redemption policy?

Another 'from another post' was that it didn't matter whose name was on the GC anybody could pretty much use it because someone was trying to order GC's for a fundraiser or prize drawing and the chairman's name was on it instead of it being blank and they told her that it didn't matter, they just had to have a name on them.

Also, for anyone who issues his or her own gift certificates to be redeemed only through them, how do you do that? Do you buy generic gift certificates or print your own? Do you only accept cash? Thanks so much in advance!

I print my own GC's for people like for booths giveaways and stuff, I made some up in Microsoft. I haven't done many other GC's but if someone wouldn't mind I would do just that if they wanted to order a GC I would offer them one directly from myself since it would save them on shipping when redeeming them and you would get the comission from them when they redeem over the amount of the GC.

HTH

One more question, thenThanks so much for the reply; I do have one more question, though:

Since my host is going to have her host discount, can she at least use that when she orders her merchandise with the GC?

There would be no reason I could think of for her not to be able to get her PHD. If she orders from you then just gives you the GC and you redeem yourself then she would already be in your PP with her PHD then you go to payment and I would put it in as consultant gift I guess. If she is just going to redeem it online I don't remember how the process exactly went but there should be somewhere she could put in her PHD# so that it would take it off.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you haven't heard back from home office yet. In regards to your questions, here are the answers:1. Unfortunately, once a gift certificate (GC) has been purchased, it cannot be refunded. However, if a customer is dissatisfied with the redemption policy, they can reach out to home office for further assistance.2. As a consultant, you are not able to use your consultant discount on items purchased with a GC. However, you can use the GC to purchase supplies for your business.3. There are no exceptions to the redemption policy, as it is in place to ensure fair and consistent redemption for all customers.For consultants who issue their own gift certificates, it is up to the individual consultant to decide how they want to handle it. Some may purchase generic gift certificates, while others may choose to print their own. It is also up to the consultant to decide what forms of payment they will accept for the gift certificates. I hope this helps answer your questions. If you have any further inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach out to home office or your upline for assistance. Thank you for being a valued consultant and for your dedication to our company. Best of luck to you!

1. How do I purchase a Pampered Chef gift certificate?

To purchase a Pampered Chef gift certificate, you can either visit our website or contact your local consultant. On our website, you can choose the amount and design of the gift certificate and enter the recipient's email address to have it sent directly to them. If you prefer to purchase from a consultant, they will be able to assist you in person or over the phone.

2. Can I use a gift certificate to make a purchase online?

Yes, our gift certificates can be used to make purchases online. When you receive the gift certificate via email, it will include a unique code that can be entered during the checkout process to apply the gift certificate towards your purchase.

3. How long do gift certificates last?

Our gift certificates do not expire and can be used at any time. However, please note that some promotional gift certificates may have an expiration date, which will be clearly stated on the certificate.

4. Can I use a gift certificate towards shipping and handling fees?

Yes, our gift certificates can be used towards the total cost of your purchase, including shipping and handling fees. If the gift certificate does not cover the full amount, you will be prompted to enter a secondary form of payment to cover the remaining balance.

5. Can I combine multiple gift certificates towards one purchase?

Yes, you can combine multiple gift certificates towards one purchase. During the checkout process, you will have the option to enter multiple gift certificate codes to apply towards your purchase. Please note that gift certificates cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brandie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sk8Mom209
  • KaiKendall
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Brandie