• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Giving Employee Christmas Gifts

In summary, the speaker plans to reach out to businesses that they already have a relationship with to offer Pampered Chef Gift Certificates as Christmas gifts for their employees. They will include a handwritten note, sample gift certificate, catalog, and order form, and also consider offering a free lunch show. It is important to personalize the message and follow up with a phone call or visit to secure sales and build relationships.
tada
I'm going to work up and send out a few packets to some businesses (that I do business with) - asking that they consider buying Pampered Chef Gift Certificates from me for their employee's Christmas gifts. Then offer a free lunch show so they can spend it:) .

Any ideas on what to say? I'm thinking I might hand write the notes, include a sample gift certificate, catalog, gift certificate order form.

Then I KNOW I should call or visit and follow up - (but I bet I don't!).

Tracie

It would be great to follow up with a visit with a plateful of Truffles or Spiced Nuts for them to share.

Great idea. I am going to incorporate this idea into my "adopt a business" campaign...Thanks for sharing!

Keep in mind that if they do PC gift certificates they can not redeem them through you, so you can't take their orders at the show. You could try to do gift certificates that are only good through you.

Great idea to reach out to businesses for potential Pampered Chef Gift Certificate sales! It's a smart move to tap into your existing business connections. When reaching out, it's always a good idea to personalize the message and make it clear why Pampered Chef Gift Certificates would make a great gift for their employees. You could mention the convenience of having a one-stop shop for all their holiday gifting needs, as well as the high-quality products and variety of options available.

Including a sample gift certificate, catalog, and order form is a fantastic idea. It gives them a tangible item to hold onto and makes the process easier for them to visualize. You could also consider offering a special discount or promotion for bulk orders to entice them even more.

Make sure to follow up with a phone call or visit, as you mentioned. This is a crucial step in securing sales and building strong relationships with potential customers. Good luck and happy selling!

1. What is the company's policy on giving employee Christmas gifts?

At Pampered Chef, we strongly believe in showing our appreciation for our hardworking employees during the holiday season. As such, we have a policy in place that allows for small, meaningful gifts to be given to all employees.

2. How much should I spend on an employee's Christmas gift?

While we understand the desire to show your gratitude with a larger gift, we ask that all gifts remain under $50 in order to ensure fairness and equity among all employees. We believe that the thought and effort put into the gift is more important than the monetary value.

3. Can I give a gift to only certain employees?

We encourage all employees to participate in the gift exchange, but it is ultimately up to each individual to decide if they want to give a gift. However, we ask that if you do choose to give gifts, they should be given to all employees equally.

4. Are gift cards an acceptable gift for employees?

Absolutely! Gift cards are a popular and convenient choice for employee Christmas gifts. We ask that gift cards be kept under the $50 limit and that they are from a reputable retailer.

5. Can I give homemade gifts to employees?

We love the thought and effort put into homemade gifts, but we ask that they also remain under the $50 limit and are appropriate for all employees. This means avoiding any personal or potentially offensive items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LisaFortner
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Janis
  • Brandie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sk8Mom209
  • pamperedlinda