• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Using Gift Certificates at Your Show: A Guide for Hosts

In summary, you can purchase a gift certificate from Pampered Chef either online or through a consultant. To redeem your gift certificate, you can use it towards a purchase online or present it to a consultant at a Pampered Chef party or event. The gift certificates do not expire and can be used at any time. They can also be used towards shipping and handling fees. Items purchased with a gift certificate can be returned or exchanged for store credit.
Home4Yahweh
Can a host use a gift certificate to pay for the items she buys at her show? If so, how does that work? Do you send it in to HO??

No sorry, people can only use gc though the PC website. When it was ordered the consultant already got commision off of the product. PC should have sent a catalog and info on how to redeem the cg.

1. Can I purchase a gift certificate from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can purchase a gift certificate from Pampered Chef either online or through a consultant.

2. How can I redeem my Pampered Chef gift certificate?

To redeem your gift certificate, you can either use it towards a purchase online or present it to a consultant at a Pampered Chef party or event.

3. Do Pampered Chef gift certificates expire?

No, Pampered Chef gift certificates do not have an expiration date and can be used at any time.

4. Can I use my Pampered Chef gift certificate towards shipping and handling fees?

Yes, you can use your gift certificate towards the total amount of your purchase, including any shipping and handling fees.

5. Can I return or exchange items purchased with a Pampered Chef gift certificate?

Yes, items purchased using a gift certificate can be returned or exchanged for store credit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebinIA
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Lifeat50
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies