• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Certificate Using Free Product Value???? Help!!!

In summary, to redeem a gift certificate using free product value from Pampered Chef, enter the certificate code at checkout when making a purchase on their website. The certificate value can be applied to the order total, including shipping costs. The gift certificate can be used towards any products available on the website and expires after one year. Multiple gift certificates can be used for one purchase by entering the codes at checkout.
pampered.chris
Gold Member
I have a hostess that wants to use her Free Product Value to purchase a Gift Certificate ($30.00) for her sister in law's b-day...I am trying to close out the show right now and when I entered the info in P3 it won't tally it in w/ her free product value!! Is this not allowed?! Advice please!!

It's not allowed. It's covered in the policies and procedures.

Thanks!! I just added it as a guest order!!

Gift certificates count towards comm. sales, so I don't think you can do that- why not offer one of your own gift cert. and you take the $30 in free products from the Host- do you know her well enough? Just a thought- I personally do not like our gift certificates- quite hard to redeem online, and the outlet isn't included- I encourage them through me, not the actual company.

Good luck,

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. As a consultant, I am happy to provide some guidance on this situation. While it may seem like a simple solution to use free product value towards a gift certificate, unfortunately it is not allowed. Free product value can only be used towards product purchases, not towards gift certificates. I would suggest explaining this to your hostess and offering alternative options for her to use her free product value, such as purchasing additional products for herself or using it towards a future purchase. I hope this helps and please let me know if you have any further questions. Best of luck with closing out your show!

1. How can I redeem a gift certificate using free product value from Pampered Chef?

To redeem a gift certificate using free product value, simply enter the certificate code at checkout when making a purchase on our website. The value of the certificate will be automatically applied to your order total.

2. Can I use a gift certificate using free product value towards shipping costs?

Yes, you can use a gift certificate using free product value towards the total cost of your order, including shipping and handling fees.

3. What products can I purchase with a gift certificate using free product value?

Our gift certificates using free product value can be used towards any products available on our website. This includes both physical products and digital items, such as recipe cards or online cooking classes.

4. Do gift certificates using free product value have an expiration date?

Yes, our gift certificates using free product value have an expiration date of one year from the date of purchase. Please make sure to use the full value of the certificate before it expires.

5. Can I combine multiple gift certificates using free product value for one purchase?

Yes, you can use multiple gift certificates using free product value for one purchase. Simply enter the codes for each certificate at checkout and their values will be applied to your order total.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebinIA
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • adnoel
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lindseystar
  • augmommychef