• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Canadian Visitors Purchase and Use Gift Certificates in the US?

In summary, the Canadian ladies are in the US for 3 weeks and would like to use their Pampered Chef gift certificate in Canada. They are not able to do so because the gift certificate is only valid for the US. The ladies may be able to work out an arrangement with a US consultant to get the product delivered to them.
Deeder
I'm having a party next week and there are going to be two ladies there from Canada. Can they purchase and gift certificate and use it in Canada? They are here for 3 weeks so they would receive their GC while they were here. How would that work?

Hmmmm.... Very good question. Anyone?

Anyone know?

Almost definitely not, although this issue isn't specifically addressed in the P&P. It is covered by this statement:p&P page 12: NOTE: All Pampered Chef® business, advertising, publicity and sales activities are limited to the US. Please do not promote your business outside the US.My personal thought on the matter is that since Canadian HO and US HO are completely separate entities, Canadian HO would not honor a US gift certificate. We're also not supposed to sell anything to non-US consumers, and although a gift certificate is not a product per se, it falls into the "anything" category.

I can see why this might be a tough one for those who live right on the boarder. I hope you figure out something that will work for all your host's friends!

Maybe there is a way for one Canadian Consultant (me) and one US Consultant (you) to work out an arrangement for customers outside their country.

I may have US customers, but be unable to sell to them - unless I deliver the products to them myself (like my Dad who lives in PA).

I would need a US consultant to place the order with - so that they would get all the guarantees - and you would need a Canadian consultant to place orders with.

Maybe we can work out a referral arrangement.

As far as I know for Gift Certificates - it only works with the consultant who issues them - they are not transferrable to other consultants.

Let me know what you think.

What types of gift certificates does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers both physical gift certificates and electronic gift certificates that can be sent via email.

How can I purchase a gift certificate from Pampered Chef?

You can purchase a gift certificate on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Can I use a Pampered Chef gift certificate for online purchases?

Yes, you can use a gift certificate for online purchases by entering the gift certificate number at checkout.

Is there an expiration date for Pampered Chef gift certificates?

No, Pampered Chef gift certificates do not have an expiration date.

Can I use multiple gift certificates on one purchase?

Yes, you can use multiple gift certificates on one purchase by entering the gift certificate numbers at checkout. However, only one gift certificate can be used per order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brandie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Brandie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sk8Mom209
  • chefcook