• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Giving a Gift Certificate to Your Child's Teacher Tacky?

In summary, "Quickie Question Re a Teacher" is a category of products designed specifically for teachers to make their lives easier and more efficient in the classroom. These products include classroom organization tools, teaching aids, and cooking utensils that are designed to save time and make teaching more effective. While they are intended for teachers, they can also be used by anyone looking to improve their cooking or teaching experience. These products can be found in the regular Pampered Chef catalog, but are also featured in a separate section for easy access. They can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant, the website, or by hosting a party.
c00p
Gold Member
Just wanted to get a quick feel from everyone that has time - I'm thinking about giving my daughter's teacher a "gift certificate" from me for PC, but not a real one - like a made up one, that she can only use through me. Would that be totally tacky? Have you ever done this before? Do you have a document with this? TIA!!

I've done it before, but with preschool teachers who I knew loved PC and had purchased from me in the past. I have a document saved on my home PC - I can attach it later tonight.

I'd give products and a cute message your daughter writes to her
like an ice cream scoop and thanks for teaching me the "scoop"
or the whisk filled with hershey kisses and we "whisk" you a happy summer vacation
etc

I've done it before for other events such as housewarming/bridal showers. I make my own, but i think there are some files with them on here. I do not think it is tacky. Why not just give her a PC item with a cute saying? THere are a ton of cute sayings to go with the items we sell.

wow 3 of is posted the same time! LOL

You guys are great!! I know she loves the products because I found out right at the beginning of school that she had just had a party with another consultant. I don't know what she might already have, but I like the idea of putting a saying with it. Thanks for the ideas!

Related to Is Giving a Gift Certificate to Your Child's Teacher Tacky?

1. What is a "Quickie Question Re a Teacher"?

A "Quickie Question Re a Teacher" is a specialized category of products designed specifically for teachers. These products are meant to make their lives easier and more efficient in the classroom.

2. What types of products are included in the "Quickie Question Re a Teacher" category?

The "Quickie Question Re a Teacher" category includes a variety of products such as classroom organization tools, teaching aids, and cooking utensils that can be used for educational activities. These products are designed to save time and make teaching more effective.

3. Are these products only for teachers or can they be used by anyone?

While these products are specifically designed with teachers in mind, they can be used by anyone who wants to make their cooking or teaching experience more efficient. They are also great for parents who want to incorporate educational activities at home.

4. Can I find "Quickie Question Re a Teacher" products in the regular Pampered Chef catalog?

Yes, "Quickie Question Re a Teacher" products are included in the regular Pampered Chef catalog. However, they are also featured in a separate section for easy access.

5. How can I purchase "Quickie Question Re a Teacher" products?

You can purchase "Quickie Question Re a Teacher" products through a Pampered Chef consultant or through our website. You can also host a Pampered Chef party and earn these products for free or at a discounted price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebinIA
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Humble Beginnings
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • Cooking_Mama