• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Certificates -Creating Your Own Vs/ Ho Way..

In summary, Gift Certificates can be a profitable way to do business, but it is important to be clear about how they work and who can redeem them. It can be helpful to offer a gift credit to people you feel a connection with, so they don't feel like you're trying to scam them.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
Ok, I've got several on my team asking me about gift certificates, how it all works, and I'm wanting to convey to them the correct, best info. I know several people here have created there own, and customers can redeem them through them the consultant, but I want to properly inform all the people on my team..

Anyone able to break it down for me, or do you have word document about it...

I know that Gift Certificates can be profitable for us, but the way of doing it where they must pay Direct shipping, go through the HO seems a little less appealing to the customers..

SHARE PLEASE :> THANK YOU!

I do my own gift certificate (there are several versions on here) and it states that is redeemable only through me and has all of my info. I still give/send a gift certificate and usually I'm giving it to the giver (not sending it directly to the recipient though I be happy to). The plus for the customer...they can take advantage of the current guest special and may avoid direct shipping charges. This depends on where they live since it may be given to someone far away. They are able to talk with a person that their friend/family member has spoken with.The plus for us is that if they spend more than the gift certificate, we receive the commission on it! Plus, we have the opportunity to help them with their purchase, which may mean more sales. Of course, we also have the opportunity to add them to any newsletter lists and invite them to host a show or even join our team. The downside is that if someone is trying to purchase one at a show, the host does NOT receive benefit for it. Of course, if the gc would make the difference, I would help get to the next level.I think they idea of knowing that they'd have to deal with "HO" vs a person (that they know of...not just a random person), is not what people want. It's nice to be cared for.

I have offered the "gift credit" to people I feel a connection with. That way they don't feel like I'm trying to scam them! It would work the same way as mentioned above. The giver would give me money to hold for the givee's order. Then the givee would get a coupon with the credit amount available only through me.

What are the benefits of creating your own gift certificate?

Creating your own gift certificate allows you to personalize it for the recipient, adding a personal touch to your gift. You can also choose the design, amount, and expiration date according to your preference.

What is the process for creating a gift certificate?

To create a gift certificate, simply visit our website and click on the "Gift Certificate" tab. From there, you can select the design, amount, and add a personalized message. Once you have completed these steps, you can either print or email the gift certificate to the recipient.

Can I use a gift certificate for online purchases?

Yes, our gift certificates can be used for both online and in-person purchases. Simply enter the gift certificate code at checkout for online purchases, or present the physical gift certificate at the time of purchase for in-person transactions.

Is there an expiration date for gift certificates?

Our gift certificates do not have an expiration date, so the recipient can use it at their convenience. However, please note that certain promotional or discounted gift certificates may have an expiration date.

Can I combine multiple gift certificates for one purchase?

Unfortunately, our system does not allow for the combination of multiple gift certificates for one purchase. However, you can use one gift certificate for each transaction.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KaiKendall
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • PC Debbie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pampered_heathery
Replies