• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Redeeming Gift Certificates: Handling Shipping and Taxes for Awarded Certs

In summary, to redeem a Pampered Chef gift certificate, go to their website and enter the gift certificate number at checkout. These gift certificates can be used for both online and in-person purchases, and do not have an expiration date. They can also be used towards party orders, with any remaining balance available for future use.
babywings76
Gold Member
I awarded a couple gift certificates at a fair. When people want to redeem them, how do I handle the payment of shipping and taxes? If they don't want to host a show, I plan on adding their orders to my show I currently have open. I was going to put it in their name, but do I put down the free amount as a consultant gift? I've never done a consultant gift entry before.

anyone? I need help on this. I need to close my show today and if these winners want to redeem their GC's I want to get them on this show. Please? :)

And there are those crickets chirping..Anyone?!I'm begging here....well, I guess I'll just muddle through and figure it out. But please, if you have any knowledge of this could you share it with me? I want to call these winners with confidence in what I'm doing!

I usually put the gift amount as Consultant Gift payment type. You'll need to make sure that you then cover that amount when you submit the show.

I also have done what Ann has done. Put the order in their name and under payment, put down consultant gift.

I have also done consultant gift.
-- it's a good idea if you know your doing it for a good reason. I've done it twice now, once for a close family friend who simply miscalculated the tax on her order and was $4.01 short, and I paid S/H for my grandma's order because she had to wait to order wine glasses and instead of paying S/H twice, I stepped in because it was expensive for her the first time.Consultant Gifts can be used to build good rapport =)

1. How do I redeem a Pampered Chef gift certificate?

To redeem a Pampered Chef gift certificate, simply go to the Pampered Chef website and select the products you wish to purchase. At checkout, enter the gift certificate number in the designated field and the value will be applied to your order.

2. Can I use a Pampered Chef gift certificate for online purchases?

Yes, Pampered Chef gift certificates can be used for both online and in-person purchases.

3. Is there an expiration date for Pampered Chef gift certificates?

No, Pampered Chef gift certificates do not have an expiration date.

4. Can I use a Pampered Chef gift certificate towards a party order?

Yes, Pampered Chef gift certificates can be used towards a party order. Simply provide the gift certificate number to your consultant when placing the order.

5. What happens if the total amount of my order is less than the value of the gift certificate?

If the total amount of your order is less than the value of the gift certificate, the remaining balance will be available for future use. You can enter the same gift certificate number for your next purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
suzyhook
Replies
Views
ShanaSmith
Replies
Views
crsnlsa
  • jrstephens
  • Pampered Chef Sales