• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you ready to increase your sales with this March 2012 marketing idea?

In summary, the Calphalon 11-in. Square Nonstick Contemporary Nonstick Grill Pan is a great addition to your kitchen. It is easy to clean and makes cooking a breeze.
Hooray! Already have a bite! Great idea!!

I just posted! Thanks so much! :)

<h2>1. How does this marketing idea work?</h2><p>This marketing idea involves offering a free gift to customers who make a purchase of $150 or more from the March catalog. The free gift is the Season's Best Recipe Collection, and customers can also receive 15% off anything else they purchase. Past Hosts can also take advantage of this offer, but they will need to increase their sales to $149 to qualify.</p><h2>2. How much profit can I make from this deal?</h2><p>If you have achieved $15,000 in Career Sales, have been promoted to SC or above, or have hit new commission levels with your March sales, you could make more than $30 off of one of these deals. This is in addition to the profit you will make from any other purchases made by the customer.</p><h2>3. Can I use this idea if I am a new consultant?</h2><p>Yes, this marketing idea can be used by both new and experienced consultants. However, in order to make more than $30 off of one of these deals, you will need to have achieved $15,000 in Career Sales, have been promoted to SC or above, or have hit new commission levels with your March sales.</p><h2>4. What is the benefit for past hosts?</h2><p>Past Hosts who take advantage of this offer will receive 10% off their purchases. However, in order to qualify, they will need to increase their sales to $149. It is also important to remind them that their 1-year Past Host Benefit will start over with this show.</p><h2>5. Can I use this idea to boost my sales for the entire month of March?</h2><p>Yes, this marketing idea can be used for the entire month of March. By offering a free gift and discount to customers, you can encourage them to make a purchase and increase your sales for the month.</p>

1. How does this marketing idea work?

This marketing idea involves offering a free gift to customers who make a purchase of $150 or more from the March catalog. The free gift is the Season's Best Recipe Collection, and customers can also receive 15% off anything else they purchase. Past Hosts can also take advantage of this offer, but they will need to increase their sales to $149 to qualify.

2. How much profit can I make from this deal?

If you have achieved $15,000 in Career Sales, have been promoted to SC or above, or have hit new commission levels with your March sales, you could make more than $30 off of one of these deals. This is in addition to the profit you will make from any other purchases made by the customer.

3. Can I use this idea if I am a new consultant?

Yes, this marketing idea can be used by both new and experienced consultants. However, in order to make more than $30 off of one of these deals, you will need to have achieved $15,000 in Career Sales, have been promoted to SC or above, or have hit new commission levels with your March sales.

4. What is the benefit for past hosts?

Past Hosts who take advantage of this offer will receive 10% off their purchases. However, in order to qualify, they will need to increase their sales to $149. It is also important to remind them that their 1-year Past Host Benefit will start over with this show.

5. Can I use this idea to boost my sales for the entire month of March?

Yes, this marketing idea can be used for the entire month of March. By offering a free gift and discount to customers, you can encourage them to make a purchase and increase your sales for the month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
thehaleykitchen
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Sheila