• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready to Skyrocket Your Bookings and Sales with Tammy Stanley's CD Set?

In summary, the "Fs: Tammy Stanley Cd-Set" is a collection of 5 CDs that cover various topics related to cooking and using Pampered Chef products. Each CD has an average length of 45 minutes, with the longest being 1 hour and 15 minutes and the shortest being 30 minutes. These CDs can be played on standard CD players, computers, and laptops. They are not available for digital download, but can be ripped for personal use. Additionally, Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee for the "Fs: Tammy Stanley Cd-Set", allowing for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase if the customer is not satisfied.
esavvymom
Staff member
FS: Tammy Stanley CD-set - SOLDI have the Tammy Stanley CD Set for sale- "8 CD Step by Step Prospecting and Booking System for the Direct Sales Industry ".
http://www.tammystanley.com/direct_sales_products/stepbystep.html

It sells for $175 plus shipping on her website. I'm asking $100 including shipping (media mail). I really only played them two times - because they loaded into my iTunes and I'd listen on my computer after that.

• 10 Keys to Sky Rocket Your Telephone Results
  • How to Stop Postponements in the Home Party Business (2 cds)
  • You Too Can Have Bookings Galore (2 cds)
  • Powerful Prospecting...Potent Results! (2 cds)
  • Maximizing Customer Retention and Sales

I'd prefer PayPal or credit card (I can do any credit/debit via PayPal, even if you don't have an account). Just PM me or [email protected]

The information is fantastic! That's not why I'm selling them. I just spent more money than preferred last year on "supplies", so trying to recoup some and lighten that load.

SOLD

Last edited:
emailed you

If Melissa changes her mind, I'm interested. :)

Happy 1yr Anniversary Laurie!

Awww....thanks! When are we going to catch up with each other?

Let's make an appointment so you are 'on my calendar'. ha! I've had a packed February (wahoo) but life is keeping me busy as well. Drop me a msg of when is good for you :)

1. What is included in the "Fs: Tammy Stanley Cd-Set"?

The "Fs: Tammy Stanley Cd-Set" includes a total of 5 CDs, each with different topics related to cooking and using Pampered Chef products. The topics include meal planning, kitchen organization, cooking tips and tricks, recipe ideas, and product demonstrations.

2. How long are the CDs in the "Fs: Tammy Stanley Cd-Set"?

The length of each CD in the "Fs: Tammy Stanley Cd-Set" varies, but on average they are around 45 minutes long. The longest CD is approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes, while the shortest is about 30 minutes.

3. Can the "Fs: Tammy Stanley Cd-Set" be played in a regular CD player?

Yes, the "Fs: Tammy Stanley Cd-Set" can be played in any standard CD player. They can also be played on a computer or laptop with a CD drive.

4. Are the CDs in the "Fs: Tammy Stanley Cd-Set" available for digital download?

No, the "Fs: Tammy Stanley Cd-Set" is only available as physical CDs and cannot be downloaded digitally. However, the CDs can be ripped onto a computer or device for personal use.

5. Can I return the "Fs: Tammy Stanley Cd-Set" if I am not satisfied with it?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee for all of our products, including the "Fs: Tammy Stanley Cd-Set". If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• acourvelle
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
almondfarm
  • pattybrady
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ritabenson
  • buddy5909