• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tammy Stanley Cd Set and Book for Sale

In summary, the seller is selling an 8 CD set and a Carpe Phonum Book. The set is new and has only been used once. The CD set has a retail value of $189.95 and the book has a retail value of $14.95. The seller is only selling the set because they have other CD's and the book. The seller is interested in splitting the set up with a buyer.
acourvelle
For Sale: Tammy Stanley 8 CD set The complete guide to booking and prospecting for the direct sales industry and Carpe Phonum Book. These CDs and book are amazing!! The CDs have only been used once. Total retail value for both is $189.95. I am asking $125.00 including shipping. I only accept Paypal. Email me [email protected]

Step-By-Step Opt 1 - (8 CD Set) The complete guide to booking and prospecting for the direct sales industry. Save yourself time, money and frustration by learning the secrets of master direct sellers, marketing experts and psychologists. These cds will change your business. Includes:

The Ten Keys to Sky Rocketing Your Telephone Results

How to Stop Postponements, Improve Guest Attendance, and Increase Your Profits in the Home Party Business

You Too Can Have Bookings Galore!

Powerful Prospecting... Potent Results

Strategies to Maximizing Customer Retention and Sales

Retail Value: $175.00

Carpe Phonum Book - Finally, the secret to stop that nagging voice that's always talking you out of doing what you truly desire to do. This is Tammy's personal favorite keynote speech thoroughly examined and expanded.
Retail Value: $14.95

If I could afford it, I'd definitely take advantage of this deal! With NC and a trip to CA coming up this summer, though, it's not in my budget. :-<

I am only selling this set because all CDs are saved on my computer, they are really a great investment. I have spent too much on training materials lately and trying to recoup some of those costs.

would you consider splitting it up? I send you a PM with the ones I am interested in....

almondfarm said:
would you consider splitting it up? I send you a PM with the ones I am interested in....

IMO - you don't want to split it up. They build off from each other as a series, and are a GREAT resource when worked together. These CD's have worked wonders with the members of my team who have borrowed them from me so far. They have changed the way that I do shows, and if at all possible, if anyone can swing the price - they are more than worth it.

The only reason I was asking about splitting it up is because I have 3 of the CD's and the book, but because I really like the training I was interested in the other CD's.

What is included in the Tammy Stanley CD set and book for sale?

The Tammy Stanley CD set and book for sale includes a comprehensive guide to using Pampered Chef products and recipes, as well as tips and tricks for successful cooking and entertaining.

How many CDs are included in the Tammy Stanley CD set?

The Tammy Stanley CD set includes 2 CDs packed with valuable information and helpful demonstrations.

Is the Tammy Stanley book available for purchase separately?

Yes, the Tammy Stanley book can be purchased separately if desired.

What types of recipes are included in the Tammy Stanley CD set and book?

The Tammy Stanley CD set and book includes a variety of delicious recipes, including appetizers, main dishes, desserts, and more. There are also tips for adapting recipes to different dietary needs.

Can the Tammy Stanley CD set and book be used by beginners?

Yes, the Tammy Stanley CD set and book is great for both beginners and experienced cooks. The step-by-step instructions and tips make it easy for anyone to create delicious meals and entertain with confidence.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• buddy5909
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
buddy5909
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • pattybrady
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies