• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Tammy Stanley's CD's Still Available for Sale?

In summary, the "ForSale Tammy Stanley Cd's" feature a variety of music genres including country, pop, and inspirational. They can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant's personal website. Samples of the songs can be listened to on the Pampered Chef website before purchasing. These CDs are exclusive to Pampered Chef and do not come with a warranty, but customer service can assist with any issues.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
I have these for sale:

How to Stop Postponements in the home party Business ( 2 cd's)

Your too can have bookings Galore (2 cd's)

Ten keys to sky rocket your telephone results (1 cd).

I purchased these at National Conference and really really loved them and found them to be VERY inspiring for my business.

I paid over $100 for them all.

Selling as a set for $40

Or individually for $15 each.

Please contact me if you are interested.

CONDITION - These are all in the original CD boxes which they were sold in, and are in excellent condition.

Do you still have these? If so I'd be interested in bookings galore and sky rocket your phone results.

1. What types of music are featured on the "ForSale Tammy Stanley Cd's"?

The "ForSale Tammy Stanley Cd's" feature a variety of music genres including country, pop, and inspirational.

2. Are the "ForSale Tammy Stanley Cd's" available for purchase online?

Yes, the "ForSale Tammy Stanley Cd's" can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant's personal website.

3. Can I listen to samples of the songs before purchasing the "ForSale Tammy Stanley Cd's"?

Yes, the Pampered Chef website offers samples of each song featured on the "ForSale Tammy Stanley Cd's" for customers to listen to before making a purchase.

4. Are the "ForSale Tammy Stanley Cd's" only available through Pampered Chef?

Yes, the "ForSale Tammy Stanley Cd's" are exclusive to Pampered Chef and cannot be found in other retail stores.

5. Do the "ForSale Tammy Stanley Cd's" come with a warranty?

Unfortunately, the "ForSale Tammy Stanley Cd's" do not come with a warranty. However, if you experience any issues with your CD, please contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • acourvelle
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
almondfarm
  • pattybrady
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies