• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cd's for Sale to Help Your Biz!

In summary, the "Cd's for Sale to Help Your Biz!" collection includes a variety of CDs that focus on different aspects of running a successful business, such as marketing, sales strategies, time management, and leadership skills. These CDs can be used for any type of business, not just Pampered Chef, and can be purchased individually or as a set. They provide valuable insights and advice from experienced professionals and can help improve various aspects of a business, such as increasing sales and improving customer satisfaction. These CDs also make a great gift for other business owners.
carrdinal
:love: You cannot go wrong with Lyn Conway or Belinda Ellsworth!!!

1. Language of Success by Lyn Conway . Lyn spoke at conference :thumbup: 2007! :thumbup:
Includes 5 cd’s Paid $60 will sell for $40
1. Live the Dream
2. Ring Up Rewards
3. Bookings Mean Business
4. Relationship Recruiting
5. The Success Wheel

2. The Power Hour by Belinda Ellsworth
Paid $43 will sell for $35
Breaks down how the power hour can help you get organized and get the things done you need to in your business

3. Effective Hostess Coaching Package By Belinda Ellsworth
Paid $39 will sell for $25
If you are looking to make every show a success and turn them in to a team member this will help you accomplish this goal!

4. How To Build A Million Dollar Organization by Belinda Ellsworth
5 CD’s I paid $60will sell for $40
This series is the updated version with new info. Effective leadership means increased Earnings! 5 CD’s packed with powerful info!

5. The Power of Focus by Les Hewitt :thumbup:
Paid $40 will sell for $25
4 cd’s that help you get focused on aspects of your life not just selling and your business! He spoke to Directors and above at Conference 2007!

I still have all cd's except the Les Hewitt. I am assuming that you either have sooo many bookings and your business is sooo good that you don't need help or you have the cd's already. hmmmmm. which is it? According to the forums here many of you could use the cd's and the savings on these will pay off BIG TIME!
Email me today!!!

1. What types of CDs are included in the "Cd's for Sale to Help Your Biz!" collection?

The collection includes a variety of CDs focusing on different aspects of running a successful business, such as marketing, sales strategies, time management, and leadership skills.

2. Can these CDs be used for any type of business or are they specific to Pampered Chef?

These CDs are designed to help any type of business, not just Pampered Chef. The strategies and tips provided can be applied to a variety of industries and business models.

3. Are the CDs for sale individually or only as a set?

The CDs are available for purchase individually or as a set, depending on your specific needs and interests. You can choose to purchase only the CDs that are most relevant to your business.

4. How will these CDs benefit my business?

The CDs provide valuable insights and advice from experienced business professionals, as well as practical tips and strategies for improving various aspects of your business. They can help you increase sales, improve customer satisfaction, and effectively manage your time and resources.

5. Can I purchase these CDs as a gift for another business owner?

Yes, these CDs make a great gift for any business owner looking to improve their skills and grow their business. Simply select the CDs you wish to purchase and provide the recipient's shipping information at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• annew
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
annew
  • jwpamp
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pamperedval
  • smilesarepriceless