• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs Belinda Ellsworth "Power Hour"

In summary, Belinda Ellsworth will be speaking on "Power Hour" at Leadership in January. This system includes a sturdy hard shell case, colored folders, instructional CD, and reproducible forms. The price is $40 and includes media shipping to the continental US. Pay Pal is accepted.
jwpamp
Belinda Ellsworth "Power Hour" System. NIB

New, never used, complete with sturdy hard shell case, colored folders, instuctional CD and reproducible forms.

Belinda will be speaking at Leadership in January, so you know she has great things to share!

Learn to take control of your time, increase bookings and recruiting and focus on your business!

$40 includes media shipping to the continental US. Pay Pal accepted.

jwpamp said:
Belinda Ellsworth "Power Hour" System. NIB

New, never used, complete with sturdy hard shell case, colored folders, instuctional CD and reproducible forms.

Belinda will be speaking at Leadership in January, so you know she has great things to share!

Learn to take control of your time, increase bookings and recruiting and focus on your business!

$40 includes media shipping to the continental US. Pay Pal accepted.

I'll take it. E-mail me at [email protected] with your paypal info.

I have the same thing as Janice - new, never used. It is a great program and Belinda is awesome - I just have my own system and never got around to opening and using this. It would be great for anyone that needs to focus and get organized.

I'll offer the same deal except I would prefer paypal, but no credit card.

Please send me a message.

I e-mailed you, Crystal!

It's sold!

Bumping...

I have the same thing as Janice - new, never used. It is a great program and Belinda is awesome - I just have my own system and never got around to opening and using this. It would be great for anyone that needs to focus and get organized.

I'll offer the same deal except I would prefer paypal, but no credit card.

Please send me a message.

bumping

Anyone out there interested? I hate to see it going unused...

Val, how much you asking?

Deb,

I just pm-ed you...

ANyone else have one to part with/??? So interested...shipping to 78744

Texas - I just pm-ed you.

Looking forward to hearing back!

I also h ave one brand new to sell. Anyone interested , same deal as the others $40 includes shipping. Pm me or e-mail. ruth

Ruth,
I just e-mailed you.

Valori-
Gonna have to pass for now.... :(
thanks for the info

Texas - Thanks for letting me know.

ChefMoseley - Just emailed you in case you still need it.

Happy Christmas Eve everyone!

1. What is "Power Hour" with Belinda Ellsworth?

"Power Hour" with Belinda Ellsworth is a virtual training session designed to help Pampered Chef consultants improve their sales and business skills. It is hosted by Belinda Ellsworth, a renowned direct sales expert and author.

2. How often does Belinda Ellsworth host "Power Hour"?

"Power Hour" with Belinda Ellsworth is held every month, typically on a weekday evening. The exact date and time are announced in advance to allow consultants to plan accordingly.

3. Is there a cost to attend "Power Hour" with Belinda Ellsworth?

No, "Power Hour" with Belinda Ellsworth is a free training session provided to all Pampered Chef consultants. All you need to do is register in advance to secure your spot.

4. Can I attend "Power Hour" with Belinda Ellsworth even if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, "Power Hour" with Belinda Ellsworth is exclusively for Pampered Chef consultants. However, if you are interested in becoming a consultant, you can join us for this training session after signing up with our company.

5. What topics are covered in "Power Hour" with Belinda Ellsworth?

Topics covered in "Power Hour" vary each month but generally focus on sales strategies, host coaching, booking parties, and other essential skills for building a successful Pampered Chef business. You can also submit your questions in advance for Belinda to address during the session.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• carrdinal
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
carrdinal
  • dannyzmom
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • chefbilyeu