• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Belinda Ellsworth: Step Into Success Tapes

In summary, the "Fs: Belinda Ellsworth: Step Into Success Tapes" are a series of 5 audio recordings designed for direct sales consultants of Pampered Chef. These tapes provide training and tips for success in the industry, and are approximately 60 minutes long each. Belinda Ellsworth, a highly successful consultant and trainer with over 25 years of experience, is qualified to provide this training. While the tapes were designed for Pampered Chef consultants, the strategies can be applied to any direct sales business. The tapes are currently only available in audio cassette format, but a digital download can be purchased on the Pampered Chef website.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Set of 4 tapes plus 2 bonus tapes:

• Create Your Own Success
  • The Art of Booking
  • Recruiting: "It'a an Attitude"
  • Increasing Your Sales Average
plus two bonus tapes:
  • Introduction to Sales
  • Creating a Powerful Presentation

Asking $50 plus shipping (it will ship media rate so it shouldn't be too much to ship)
I accept Paypal or Money Order

Anyone?? Anyone?? This set ROCKS!

tapes or cds? i don't have a tape player anywhere!

It's all tapes...sorry.

dannyzmom said:
Anyone?? Anyone?? This set ROCKS!

If anyone does have a tape player, I TOTALLY agree, She is THE BEST out there! BTW sorry Carolyn, but I already have them & they are always in my CD player! ;)

Last edited:
I am bumping this - it is SUCH a great set...anyone want it for $35?

Related to Fs: Belinda Ellsworth: Step Into Success Tapes

1. What is the purpose of the "Fs: Belinda Ellsworth: Step Into Success Tapes"?

The "Fs: Belinda Ellsworth: Step Into Success Tapes" are a series of audio recordings designed to provide training and tips for success in the direct sales industry, specifically for consultants of Pampered Chef.

2. How many tapes are included in the set?

There are a total of 5 tapes in the "Fs: Belinda Ellsworth: Step Into Success Tapes" set, each approximately 60 minutes long.

3. Who is Belinda Ellsworth and why is she qualified to provide this training?

Belinda Ellsworth is a highly successful direct sales consultant and trainer with over 25 years of experience. She has also worked closely with Pampered Chef as a consultant and trainer, making her highly qualified to provide tips and strategies for success in the direct sales industry.

4. Can these tapes be used by consultants from other direct sales companies?

While the training provided in the "Fs: Belinda Ellsworth: Step Into Success Tapes" was designed specifically for Pampered Chef consultants, the tips and strategies can be applied to any direct sales business. However, some of the terminology and examples used may be specific to Pampered Chef.

5. Are the "Fs: Belinda Ellsworth: Step Into Success Tapes" available in any other format?

Currently, the "Fs: Belinda Ellsworth: Step Into Success Tapes" are only available in audio cassette format. However, you can purchase a digital download of the recordings on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpals
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pampered Ruth
  • jwpamp
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pamperedkaty
  • jwpamp