• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Belinda Ellsworth Step Into Success for Sale!!

In summary, Belinda Ellsworth Step Into Success for Sale!! is a comprehensive training program created and led by Belinda Ellsworth, a well-known and successful direct sales trainer and coach. It is specifically tailored for direct sales consultants and covers all aspects of the business, including sales techniques, leadership skills, goal setting, and time management. The program is suitable for all direct sales companies and is available in both online and physical formats. It can be purchased for both individual and team use, with discounts available for bulk orders.
DZmom
Hey guys!! It's been awhile. I've missed you all. I hope you each are thriving and business is booming. I'm starting to realize that I made the right choice about taking a break from the business. It was hard in the beginning, but life is much less stressful and I'm getting some much needed rest.

I'm starting to clean out my closets and have decided to sell my 6 disc set of Belinda Ellsworth's Step into Success training series. I'm asking $60 plus shipping. These were purchased at Conference this past July, so they are still very new. Please feel free to email me @ [email protected]. I'll ship this product via USPS Flat Rate Priority. I also would like this item paid for via paypal.

Thanks so much!

I just emailed you...:D

1. What is "Belinda Ellsworth Step Into Success for Sale!!"?

Belinda Ellsworth Step Into Success for Sale!! is a comprehensive training program designed for direct sales consultants to improve their skills and increase their success in the industry. It is created and led by Belinda Ellsworth, a well-known and successful direct sales trainer and coach.

2. How is this program different from other training programs?

This program is unique because it is specifically tailored for direct sales consultants and covers all aspects of the business, including sales techniques, leadership skills, goal setting, and time management. Belinda Ellsworth has over 25 years of experience in the direct sales industry and shares her proven strategies for success in this program.

3. Is the program suitable for all direct sales companies?

Yes, the program is suitable for all direct sales companies regardless of their products or services. The training focuses on universal principles and strategies that can be applied to any direct sales business.

4. What format does the training program come in?

The training program is available in both online and physical formats. The online version includes video lessons, worksheets, and access to a private Facebook group for additional support and resources. The physical version includes a workbook and accompanying audio CDs.

5. Can I purchase this program for my team or just for myself?

You can purchase the program for both yourself and your team. There are options for individual and group purchases, and discounts are available for bulk orders. This program is a valuable resource for both individual direct sales consultants and entire teams looking to improve their skills and success in the industry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpals
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pampered Ruth
  • dannyzmom
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • SweetPChef