• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Step Into Success by Belinda Ellsworth

Introduction to Sales6. A show presentation.The CD's come with a booklet with lots of great information. I am asking $15 plus shipping for the set. I accept PayPal.Thanks for considering these!
pamperedpals
Gold Member
I have a 6 CD Step Into Success by Belinda Ellsworth for sale.

The CD's that come with it are:

1. Creating your own success
2. Bookings - The Backbone of your business
3. Bookings con't - Recruiting is an attitude
4. Recruiting con't - Sales with Service
5. Introduction to Sales
6. A Show Presentation

Asking $55 plus shipping. I accept paypal or money order. If you are interested please email me at [email protected].

Thanks!

Just curious, what does a CD like this usually run? I have no idea... thanks.

PCMelissa said:
Just curious, what does a CD like this usually run? I have no idea... thanks.

It's $75 on her website.....and invaluable for your business! I don't do everything the way that she recommends - but she gives so many great ideas that can be used as springboards, and she is so motivational...after listening, you just feel like you can do it!

I bought a similar set of cassette tapes by Belinda Ellsworth USED from another consultant for $60. CDs are WAY more useful than cassettes. Laurie is offering a great deal.

They are ALWAYS in my car! Dont know what I would have done without her giving me a push....:D ;) :D

dannyzmom said:
I bought a similar set of cassette tapes by Belinda Ellsworth USED from another consultant for $60. CDs are WAY more useful than cassettes. Laurie is offering a great deal.

Thanks Carolyn for your kind words. :)

Snatch these up- they will IMPROVE your BIZ!!!
pamperedpals said:
I have a 6 CD Step Into Success by Belinda Ellsworth for sale.

5. Introduction to Sales
6. A Show Presentation

Asking $55 plus shipping. I accept paypal or money order. If you are interested please email me at [email protected].

Thanks!

I already have these- but someone needs to snatch these up! They are informative, helpful, and she is a RIOT to boot! I hope they sell fast! The bookings CD helped me the best!!

dannyzmom said:

I bought mine used as well from another consultant whos not here anymore....I paid 60.00 + shipping. The best money I have invested in.....:D

Bumping...:)

I sent you an PM or an email... I can't remember which, did you get it?

katie0128 said:
I sent you an PM or an email... I can't remember which, did you get it?

Katie-

I don't remember seeing one. Do you remember when you sent or could you be so kind and resend it to me. I will check my email as you do.

Thanks!

Laurie,I just sent you a PM. Please let me know if they are still available. Thanks. :)

I have a set I'll sell for $55 plus shipping as well. They are really great CD's. I have used so many of her ideas! PM me if you hare interested. I can accept PayPal.

I have a set I'll sell for $55 plus shipping as well.
Never viewed.. just no time to watch them.
PM me if you hare interested. I can accept PayPal.

Karla Stoney
[email protected]

Stoney5 said:
I have a set I'll sell for $55 plus shipping as well.
Never viewed.. just no time to watch them.
PM me if you hare interested. I can accept PayPal.

Karla Stoney
[email protected]

Karla - what format are they? Are they videos or audios? CD/DVD/VCR or cassettes?

dannyzmom said:
Karla - what format are they? Are they videos or audios? CD/DVD/VCR or cassettes?

I belive they are DVD but I will check when I get home tonight.

Karla

My set have been sold.

My set has been sold also.

Thanks!

Stoney5 said:
I belive they are DVD but I will check when I get home tonight.

Karla

Sorry these are CD's..

5. Introduction to Sales
6. A Show Presentation

Karla

for sale~ step into success by Belinda EllsworthII have a 6 set of cassette Step Into Success by Belinda Ellsworth for sale.

5. Introduction to Sales
6. A Show Presentation
If anyone would like, they are $15 including shipping. They come in the case, and are in perfect shape. I no longer have a cassett player in my car. I would like a personal check. Thanks! Ruth

For Sale~ Step into Success Belinda EllsworthBumping... anyone interested?

1. What is "Fs: Step Into Success" all about?

"Fs: Step Into Success" is a book written by Belinda Ellsworth specifically for direct sales consultants. It provides practical tips and strategies for building a successful business in the direct sales industry.

2. Is this book only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, this book is beneficial for all direct sales consultants regardless of the company they work for. The principles and techniques shared in the book can be applied to any direct sales business.

3. Can I purchase this book through Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can purchase "Fs: Step Into Success" through the Pampered Chef website or through your independent consultant. It is also available on other major online retailers such as Amazon.

4. Are there any bonuses included with the book?

Yes, when you purchase "Fs: Step Into Success" through Pampered Chef, you will also receive a free downloadable workbook to help you implement the strategies in the book. You will also have access to online training and resources.

5. Is this book suitable for both new and experienced direct sales consultants?

Yes, "Fs: Step Into Success" is beneficial for both new and experienced direct sales consultants. It covers essential principles for building a successful business and also offers advanced techniques for those who are looking to take their business to the next level.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pamperedval
  • dannyzmom
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • DZmom