• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant Items for Sale, Ready to Make a Deal!

In summary, Bridal Registry Scrapbook, Bridal tool turn about, Set of 3 rubber stamps (ice cream scoop, mini server, food chopper, pineapple-$8 for the set), 7 Custom Cover Presentation books, "Your Life, Your Way" DVD's, Pampered Chef Cards:-Congratulations! card with Cran-Raspberry Fizz recipe. Includes one pack not open yet ( I believe there are 10 in a pack) and 9 cards that have been opened and not in the wrapping. $10 for set, includes envelopes-Wedding Card with Whisk and white flowers on front. 16 cards and envelopes. $8 for set-Thank you card with Coconut-Mango Nap
amerrigan
I am no longer selling Pampered Chef and have a list of things I would like to get rid of. I'm willing to make a deal so please PM me if you are interested in anything!1. Bridal Registry Scrapbook. I made this and used it at my bridal shows. I have pictures of the products the couple registers for and they are attached by Velcro in the book. When someone is going to purchase an item for the bride, they remove the picture from the book which eliminates duplicates. $202. Bridal tool turn about. I used this at my bridal shows and at bridal fairs, just to dress it up a little bit. $15.3. Set of 3 rubber stamps (ice cream scoop, mini server, food chopper, pineapple-$8 for the set.4. 7 Custom Cover Presentation books. Has 12 pockets, so can fit 24 sheets of paper. I used these as my hostess packets and they loved how organized it was. I will sell all 7 for $30. If you do not want all of them, just let me know and we can figure out a price.5. "Your Life, Your Way" DVD's. I have 8 of them. I will sell them for $1/piece6. Pampered Chef Cards:* Congratulations! card with Cran-Raspberry Fizz recipe. Includes one pack not open yet ( I believe there are 10 in a pack) and 9 cards that have been opened and not in the wrapping. $10 for set, includes envelopes
* Wedding Card with Whisk and white flowers on front. 16 cards and envelopes. $8 for set
* Thank you card with Coconut-Mango Napoleons recipe. 7 cards and envelopes. $4.00 for set.
* Happy Birthday card with Mini Mocha Torte for Two recipe. 49 cards and envelopes. $25.00 for set
* Happy Birthday card with Boston Cream Torte recipe. 14 cards and envelopes for $7
* Thank you card with Truffle Brownie Cups recipe. 20 cards and envelopes for $107.The Language of Success, Becoming Fluent with Lyn Conway 5 CD Set. I purchased this at conference several years ago. It is a great CD set. If you purchase them on her website it is $58 plus shipping. I will sell the set for $45.8. Paperback book--"Why Does Popcorn Pot? and 201 other fascinating facts about food" by Don Voorhees. $59.Paperback book--"Why Do Donuts have holes? Fascinating Facts about What we eat and drink" by Don Voorhees. $5I will figure shipping based on what you purchase and your zip code. Send me a message for what you are interested in. I tried to attach pics of some of these items but it would not work. Please email me if you want to see pictures.
/andreascookingcorner

Last edited:
How much do you want for all of it?

Chezshelly--I sent you a PM

I messaged you back!!

Everything is still available! make me an offer!

What types of items are typically available for sale through a Pampered Chef consultant?

Our consultants offer a wide range of kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and food items such as seasonings and mixes. We also have a selection of cookbooks and kitchen organization items available.

Do Pampered Chef consultants offer any discounts or deals on their items?

Yes, our consultants often have special promotions and discounts available, especially for hostesses of parties. They may also have clearance items or bundles available at discounted prices.

What is the process for purchasing items from a Pampered Chef consultant?

To purchase items from a consultant, you can either attend one of their in-person parties or events, or you can place an order through their personal website. If you are interested in hosting a party, you can also earn free and discounted items as a hostess.

Are Pampered Chef items covered by any warranties?

Yes, all of our products come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange within a certain time period.

Can I become a Pampered Chef consultant myself?

Yes, we are always looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our team as consultants. You can learn more about becoming a consultant and the benefits of doing so on our website. You can also reach out to a current consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amerrigan
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
A Pampered Kitchen
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • pcmealswithme