• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: National Conference 2007 Cd *12 Workshops!*

In summary, the "Fs: National Conference 2007 Cd *12 Workshops*" is a CD that includes 12 workshops from the 2007 National Conference, covering topics such as cooking techniques, product demonstrations, and business building strategies. It also includes a special keynote presentation from the CEO of Pampered Chef. This CD is available for purchase to all Pampered Chef consultants, regardless of whether or not they attended the conference. The workshops vary in length, but most are between 30 minutes to an hour long, and are designed to be informative and engaging. They are applicable to all consultants, regardless of experience level. The CD is only available as a physical copy and can be purchased through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant
DebbieJ
I have for sale the National Conference 2007 CD which contains recordings of 12 workshops! Wow! This is in mp3 format which can be easily imported to your computer and then burned to CD or synced to your Ipod.

1-Bookings Galore with Shelley O'Leary and Karen Schroetke
2-Build Your Business with Customer Care with Ivelisse Page and Tammy Loiselle
3-Cooking Show Live! with Kim Buie and Pauleen Livermore
4-High Impact Host Coaching with Matt King and Amy Williams
5-Recruiting from Maybe to Yes with Duska Mills and Kelly Church
6-Sell the Dream: Recruit with Jillian Eisenberg Grant and Laura Harrison
7-The Test Kitchens Cook with Lisa Vargas and Brian Clark
8-Get It Together: Time Management and Organization with Kim Powell and Tammy Mayfield
9-Supporting New Consultants with Theresa Jennings and Amanda McCullough
10-Lead Your Team with 3-2-1 with Codi Ayers and Lydia Martin
11-Fulfill Dreams: Develop Directors with Sandy Pruessner and Kerri Waters
12-Coaching Downline Leaders with Doreen Grass and Kristi Lucariello

Price is $20 shipped or best offer.

Please EMAIL me at [email protected] as I'm not sure when I'll be back to check my PMs or replies to this message. Thanks!

1. What is included in the "Fs: National Conference 2007 Cd *12 Workshops*?"

The "Fs: National Conference 2007 Cd *12 Workshops*" includes 12 workshops from the 2007 National Conference, covering topics such as cooking techniques, product demonstrations, and business building strategies. It also includes a special keynote presentation from the CEO of Pampered Chef.

2. Can I purchase the "Fs: National Conference 2007 Cd *12 Workshops*" if I did not attend the conference?

Yes, the "Fs: National Conference 2007 Cd *12 Workshops*" is available for purchase to all Pampered Chef consultants, regardless of whether or not they attended the conference. It is a great resource for learning and improving your skills as a consultant.

3. How long are the workshops on the "Fs: National Conference 2007 Cd *12 Workshops*?"

The workshops on the "Fs: National Conference 2007 Cd *12 Workshops*" vary in length, but most are between 30 minutes to an hour long. They are designed to be informative and engaging, while also fitting into a busy consultant's schedule.

4. Are the workshops on the "Fs: National Conference 2007 Cd *12 Workshops*" applicable to all consultants, regardless of experience level?

Yes, the workshops on the "Fs: National Conference 2007 Cd *12 Workshops*" are designed to be beneficial for all consultants, regardless of their experience level. Whether you are just starting out or have been a consultant for years, there is something new to learn and apply to your business.

5. Can I access the "Fs: National Conference 2007 Cd *12 Workshops*" online?

No, the "Fs: National Conference 2007 Cd *12 Workshops*" is only available as a physical CD. It can be purchased through the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant's personal website. It is not available for online streaming or download.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • lt1jane
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
carlajanes
Back