• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Training Cd *12 Workshops on One Disc*

In summary, the "Fs: Training Cd *12 Workshops on One Disc*" is a comprehensive package that includes 12 workshops covering cooking and using Pampered Chef products. These workshops are available both online and through a physical CD and range from 30 minutes to an hour in length. No special equipment is required to participate, but having some basic Pampered Chef products is recommended. The workshops are suitable for both beginners and experienced cooks, covering a variety of topics and techniques.
DebbieJ
I have for sale the National Conference 2007 CD which contains recordings of 12 workshops! Wow! This is in mp3 format which can be easily imported to your computer and then burned to CD or synced to your Ipod.

1-Bookings Galore with Shelley O'Leary and Karen Schroetke
2-Build Your Business with Customer Care with Ivelisse Page and Tammy Loiselle
3-Cooking Show Live! with Kim Buie and Pauleen Livermore
4-High Impact Host Coaching with Matt King and Amy Williams
5-Recruiting from Maybe to Yes with Duska Mills and Kelly Church
6-Sell the Dream: Recruit with Jillian Eisenberg Grant and Laura Harrison
7-The Test Kitchens Cook with Lisa Vargas and Brian Clark
8-Get It Together: Time Management and Organization with Kim Powell and Tammy Mayfield
9-Supporting New Consultants with Theresa Jennings and Amanda McCullough
10-Lead Your Team with 3-2-1 with Codi Ayers and Lydia Martin
11-Fulfill Dreams: Develop Directors with Sandy Pruessner and Kerri Waters
12-Coaching Downline Leaders with Doreen Grass and Kristi Lucariello

Price is $15 shipped or best offer.

Please EMAIL me at [email protected]. Paypal preferred. Thanks!

1. What is included in the "Fs: Training Cd *12 Workshops on One Disc*"?

The "Fs: Training Cd *12 Workshops on One Disc*" includes 12 different workshops that cover a variety of topics related to cooking and using Pampered Chef products. Each workshop is led by an experienced consultant and includes step-by-step instructions, tips, and recipes.

2. Can I access the workshops online or do I need a physical CD?

You can access the workshops both online and through the physical CD. The CD provides a convenient option for those who may not have consistent internet access, while the online option allows for easy access from any device with an internet connection.

3. How long are the workshops on the CD?

The workshops on the CD vary in length, but each one typically ranges from 30 minutes to an hour. This allows for a thorough and informative session without taking up too much of your time.

4. Do I need any special equipment to participate in the workshops?

No, you do not need any special equipment to participate in the workshops. However, it is recommended to have some basic Pampered Chef products on hand to fully participate and try out the techniques and recipes shown in the workshops.

5. Are the workshops suitable for beginners or only experienced cooks?

The workshops on the CD are suitable for both beginners and experienced cooks. The workshops cover a wide range of topics and techniques, so there is something for everyone to learn and improve upon.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Back