• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Tammy Stanley's Powerful CD Set at a Limited Time Sale Price!

In summary, Laurie purchased Belinda Ellsworth's CD set and plans to share it with her team. Becky plans to order her set soon.
pamperedpals
Gold Member
Well, I took the plunge this morning and purchased her CD set. What was awesome was I received an email from her yesterday stating she was having a sale. So with that said, I was able to get her 8 CD program and 3 bonuses for $148 shipped to me.

I can't wait to get the CD's and start listening!

pamperedpals said:
Well, I took the plunge this morning and purchased her CD set. What was awesome was I received an email from her yesterday stating she was having a sale. So with that said, I was able to get her 8 CD program and 3 bonuses for $148 shipped to me.

I can't wait to get the CD's and start listening!

You know Laurie...I was just going to post asking if anyone was going to take advantage of this.

It's still a lot of money...but HALF PRICE what it normally is, and cheaper than it was at Conference. I can use it with my Cluster too - so I think I'm plunging in with you Girlfriend!:D Here I go! Watch out if you don't want to get your hair all wet!

ChefBeckyD said:
It's still a lot of money...but HALF PRICE what it normally is, and cheaper than it was at Conference.

You know, you're right. I was looking at the price thinking "Wow, that's still a lot of money, but what you just said clicked. I won't be able to go to conference. I've been putting money in Conference Club out of habit and with a bit of wishful thinking, but I have to snap myself into the reality that my Dr isn't going to let me go that far away 4 weeks before my due date. But since I was planning to spend that much on conference, I could spend it on this, and have my own conference, in my jammies, right at home!

NooraK said:
You know, you're right. I was looking at the price thinking "Wow, that's still a lot of money, but what you just said clicked. I won't be able to go to conference. I've been putting money in Conference Club out of habit and with a bit of wishful thinking, but I have to snap myself into the reality that my Dr isn't going to let me go that far away 4 weeks before my due date. But since I was planning to spend that much on conference, I could spend it on this, and have my own conference, in my jammies, right at home!

AND share it with others on your team! Which in turn will help you even more.

It's something to do during those nights in the last trimester when you can't get comfortable enough to sleep. :)

I also made the plunge! Can't wait to get them.

I'm thinking about it. I took the plunge and purchased the Belinda Ellsworth set and my Team is loving it. Not sure if I can invest again so soon.

I told myself when I found out I was getting my bonus today, that I was going to purchase the CD set. It was just in the cards for the email to come out when it did. :)

of all the direct sales "gurus" I can relate to Tammy the best. I might just have to pull the trigger.

DebbieJ said:
of all the direct sales "gurus" I can relate to Tammy the best. I might just have to pull the trigger.

That's how I felt too.

She is very direct and down to earth too. I love the continued references to putting yourself in your customers' shoes and how they hear things.

I just got it and I really enjoy it! Now that I have a team I cannot wait to share it with them! I'm only on the 3rd set of discs but thats only listening once through while driving. I'll really sit down and take notes to get the most from it.

Whooooo Hooooo! Mine came today! Can't wait to start listening to them and sharing them with my team! I'm just as excited for them as I am for myself. :D

Don't forget to follow the website link from your purchase to get the scripts and playsheets. :) Saves alot of time with notes-taking.

ChefBeckyD said:
Whooooo Hooooo! Mine came today! Can't wait to start listening to them and sharing them with my team! I'm just as excited for them as I am for myself. :D

I hope I get mine soon. I really want to listen and learn. This is the first time in a long time that I can remember being excited about training/learning. If you don't mind me asking Becky, when did you order yours?

esavvymom said:
Don't forget to follow the website link from your purchase to get the scripts and playsheets. :) Saves alot of time with notes-taking.

I went through and printed everything off yesterday.

esavvymom said:

Ahh, yes...thanks for that reminder! I can also make copies for my team, right? I'm thinking of making a checkout sheet for them for cluster meetings, and letting them sign one out for the month - it would be nice to have the sheets to go with them when they check them out.

Mine came today too! I saved all the bonuses and sheets and need to make sure I print them out before I start listening.

pamperedpals said:
I hope I get mine soon. I really want to listen and learn. This is the first time in a long time that I can remember being excited about training/learning. If you don't mind me asking Becky, when did you order yours?

I went through and printed everything off yesterday.

I ordered mine the same day you ordered yours. :D We do live on opposite sides of the country though, so it might depend on the shipping location.

I think they usually come from her directly in AZ....because when I ordered mine, I had asked her about shipping times, I was leaving on a road trip and wanted them before I left so I could listen in the car (12 hr drive). When the order came in, she emailed be back to say that she saw the order and she and her husband made sure it was processed immediately- even on a weekend- so that I got them in time, rather than wait till Monday for her assistant to process the order!

She mailed it in a Priority Mail box, which the USPS gives a 2-3 day shipping timeframe anywhere in the country.

ChefBeckyD said:
I ordered mine the same day you ordered yours. :D We do live on opposite sides of the country though, so it might depend on the shipping location.

I am hoping I will get it today. I live in Washington State so I figure 3 days max to get to me. I hope. :D

WOW! These are so good! I can't wait to be able to share them with my team. Although, I think I need to listen through all of them twice before I pass them on!

I am absolutely in LOVE with her host coaching technique! I love her word choices....and will be practicing them and changing my host coaching starting TODAY!

I received my CD's yesterday in the mail and have the 10 steps in the car. I listened on the way to work this morning.

I also had sent Tammy the following email last night:

Tammy-

I am so excited to have received your CD's today. However, I remember reading that if we listened to them in a certain order, it would be a natural progression for our learning. Can you please inform me what that order is. I am so excited and look forward to learning in the first time in my career.

Thank you,

Laurie Athow

She emailed me back within a couple of hours the following:

Hi Laurie,
I'm so excited that you're so excited! Haha
But seriously, I am.
I've had such good feedback on this cd series that I just know you are going to love them, no matter which order you listen to them.
HOWEVER, I highly suggest listening to the 10 Keys first. You need to learn how to construct an irresistible offer, and in fact, if you read my ezine last week (by the way, if you didn't, I highly suggest doing so), you know that I gave a couple of examples of how "Daisy Direct Seller" might call and ask for a booking. I posted it on a blog and the VAST majority of people who responded said they would not book with her. I expected that response, and this week I will be showing why most people were so turned off to her offer - it was anything but irresistible.
In that 10 Keys CD, you will have the tools to put together offers that are far more effective. Also, look for an email from me that contained links to the cheat sheets and play books. The play book for the 10 Keys has examples of highly effective offers.
Next I suggest listening to and applying "How to Stop Postponements." It will be a great review of my workshop at the national conference last year, and it will remind you how important host coaching is to keep all the bookings you generate ON the calendar.
Next I suggest You Too Can Have Bookings Galore. In that CD you'll learn how to plant subliminal booking bids throughout your cooking demo, and you'll also learn how to more effectively handle objections. the process I teach actually makes customers see how much they like you as a salesperson because you show that you listen and understand THEM.
Next i suggest Powerful Prospecting... Potent Results. By the time you get to this CD, you're going to be ready for the powerful marketing ideas I share with you about developing and understand your unique selling proposition so that prospects listen when you speak.
Finally I suggest listening to Maximizing Customer Retention and Sales so that you discover how to get customers to love buying from you again and again. guess what? Customers love it when they see you really are having fun!
You made a smart investment, Laurie. I'm so proud of you for investing in your business. Implement the ideas you learn, and I know you will increase your profits quickly.
Here's to you and your growing Pampered Chef business!
Sincerely,
Tammy Stanley

I thought how cool. I can't wait to listen to all of them and do the playbooks with them also. So excited!:D

Related to Discover Tammy Stanley's Powerful CD Set at a Limited Time Sale Price!

1. What is included in Tammy Stanley's Powerful CD Set?

The CD set includes a total of 10 audio CDs covering various topics related to cooking, such as meal planning, cooking techniques, and recipe ideas. It also comes with a bonus recipe booklet.

2. How much does the CD set cost?

Currently, the CD set is on sale for a limited time at a discounted price of $29.99. The regular price is $49.99, so it's a great deal!

3. Can I listen to the CDs on my computer or only in a CD player?

The CDs can be played on any standard CD player or on a computer that has a CD drive. They are not compatible with digital devices such as smartphones or MP3 players.

4. Are the recipes in the bonus booklet easy to follow?

Yes, the bonus recipe booklet includes simple and easy-to-follow recipes that are perfect for busy individuals or families. They are also designed to use Pampered Chef products for optimal results.

5. Is there a money-back guarantee for the CD set?

Yes, we offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for all our products, including Tammy Stanley's Powerful CD Set. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mama2bowbaby
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Mama2bowbaby
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • Katiek77
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies