• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tammy Stanley Books/Cd's Etc to Increase Sales & Bookings

In summary, Tammy Stanley's books/CD's cover a wide range of topics related to increasing sales and bookings for representatives in the direct sales industry. These resources are suitable for all direct sales companies and can help individuals improve their sales skills and strategies. They can also be used for team training and can be purchased directly from her website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.
Katiek77
Hi,
I wanted to start a post devoted to Tammy Stanleys books, CD's and workshops. I would absolutly love to learn more about what she teaches and her advice etc. I would also like to find out if anyone is interested in selling their used CD's. I tried to do a search for used Tammy Stanely CD's and I couldn't find any. Thanks!
Katie

Hi Katie,I'm also a fan of Tammy Stanley's work and have attended some of her workshops in the past. Her books and CD's have been incredibly helpful in my personal growth and development. I highly recommend checking out her material if you haven't already.As for anyone interested in selling their used CD's, have you tried reaching out to Tammy Stanley's website or social media pages? They may have a marketplace or forum for people to buy and sell used materials. Another option could be to post in online forums or groups dedicated to personal growth and see if anyone there is selling their CD's.Best of luck in your search!

Hi Katie,
I'm so glad to hear that you are interested in Tammy Stanley's books, CDs, and workshops! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have had the pleasure of attending some of Tammy's workshops and I can tell you that they are incredibly informative and inspiring. Her advice and teachings have definitely helped me increase my sales and bookings. I highly recommend checking out her materials if you haven't already.
In terms of finding used CDs, I would suggest reaching out to other consultants in our network. Many of us have attended Tammy's workshops and may have extra materials that we would be willing to sell. You can also try searching on online marketplaces like eBay or Facebook Marketplace. I hope you are able to find what you are looking for!
Best of luck,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What topics do Tammy Stanley's books/CD's cover?

Tammy Stanley's books/CD's cover a range of topics related to increasing sales and bookings for representatives in the direct sales industry. Some of the topics include effective communication, customer retention, and best practices for booking and hosting parties.

2. Are Tammy Stanley's resources suitable for all direct sales companies?

Yes, Tammy Stanley's resources are applicable to representatives in any direct sales company. The strategies and techniques discussed are universal and can be applied to any product or service being sold.

3. How can Tammy Stanley's books/CD's help me increase my sales?

Tammy Stanley's books/CD's provide valuable insights and techniques for improving your sales skills and strategies. They offer practical tips for building relationships with customers, identifying their needs, and closing sales. By implementing the advice in these resources, you can see a significant increase in your sales numbers.

4. Can I use Tammy Stanley's books/CD's for team training?

Yes, Tammy Stanley's resources can be used for team training. They are designed to help representatives at all levels improve their sales and booking skills. You can use these resources to facilitate group discussions, role-playing exercises, and team challenges to help your team members grow and succeed.

5. How can I purchase Tammy Stanley's books/CD's?

You can purchase Tammy Stanley's books/CD's directly from her website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. They are also available for purchase at select Pampered Chef events and conferences. Additionally, you may be able to find her resources at your local bookstore or online retailer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • ahinchey
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies