• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Pool: Boost Your Party Sales with this Fun Idea!

In summary, Passion Pool was a simple game where people could buy squares and then the host would pick a random winner using PC or #s products. The money collected went toward free product. Some hosts have had success with it and others have not.
heat123
Silver Member
Ok, I had a Passion Party this weekend with a past host as my consultant and she did a Passion pool. Similar to our Pampered Pool. Well I have never done it at any of my shows but I think I will start implementing it cause it can bump up your show total by $100!:D

She collected $2 for each square and that night everyone bought 1 or 2 squares and she got $40 extra in sales for doing this simple game!
I am definitely going to start doing this at my shows and see how it afffects my sales averages! Just wanted to share how easy it was!

Is this a raffle? What are you doing with the collected money? I'm slow on the uptake today due to a sinus infection so forgive me!

gather the money and it goes toward FREE product to the winner! Have the host pick a random winner using #s or pc products in your 50 squares.

I've done this with varied success. It really depends on your hosts. If the host isn't interested and doesn't collect before the show, it's not that profitable. However, I had one host who did two $60 boards, and was thrilled.

I did $60 boards because that was the total for a free gift for a while, but it seems like TPC is going away from the spend $60 get something for free concept, so you could do whatever you wanted.

I've attached what I created and/or modified.

Some CSers have brought up raffle laws in each state, which are widely varied. Be sure to check into it before doing one so you don't get in trouble (I never did, but that could have bit me in the butt!)

HTH...SIID!

Attachments

• mine Dear Hostess lotto.doc
    21 KB · Views: 298
  • mine pampered chef pool.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 304
nikked said:
I've done this with varied success. It really depends on your hosts. If the host isn't interested and doesn't collect before the show, it's not that profitable. However, I had one host who did two $60 boards, and was thrilled.

I did $60 boards because that was the total for a free gift for a while, but it seems like TPC is going away from the spend $60 get something for free concept, so you could do whatever you wanted.

I've attached what I created and/or modified.

Some CSers have brought up raffle laws in each state, which are widely varied. Be sure to check into it before doing one so you don't get in trouble (I never did, but that could have bit me in the butt!)

HTH...SIID!
Well being the host, I didn't actually even collect before the show started! She simply announced it at the very beginning and passed it around and I then collected the $$ and it bumped my sales by $40!

That's just a personal preference, I suppose. The gal who did such a bang up job approached it as a way for people who couldn't afford extras right now (which, let's face it, is a real factor in today's economy) to be able to spend a few bucks for a very good chance at the pool. I rarely had large turn outs at my shows. Host coaching was NOT my specialty, and I had 6-8 people at my shows on average, so selling the opportunity at the show itself only sold a few squares.

I've been doing it for a month now (in the host coaching). I have had a few people say that it didn't go over well with their friends. One lady said it was too much to keep up with. Once gal said she had people buying up the squares like crazy. So, like Nicole said, it is up to the host. I offer it to all of the hosts. If they do it great, if not oh well. It is worth a shot Heather! I will attach the form I've been using. It is for 50 squares and I got it off of this site.

Attachments

• PC lotto.doc
    32 KB · Views: 293

What is the "Pampered Pool - Good Idea!" program?

The "Pampered Pool - Good Idea!" program is a loyalty rewards program for Pampered Chef customers. It allows customers to earn points for every purchase they make, which can then be redeemed for discounts on future purchases.

How do I sign up for the "Pampered Pool - Good Idea!" program?

Signing up for the "Pampered Pool - Good Idea!" program is easy! Simply create a Pampered Chef account on our website and you will automatically be enrolled in the program. You can also sign up by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

How do I earn points in the "Pampered Pool - Good Idea!" program?

You can earn points in the "Pampered Pool - Good Idea!" program by making purchases on our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant. For every dollar you spend, you will earn one point. You can also earn points by hosting a Pampered Chef party or referring friends to Pampered Chef.

How do I redeem points in the "Pampered Pool - Good Idea!" program?

To redeem points in the "Pampered Pool - Good Idea!" program, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Rewards" tab. From there, you can choose how many points you would like to redeem and apply them towards your purchase.

Is there a limit to how many points I can earn or redeem in the "Pampered Pool - Good Idea!" program?

There is no limit to how many points you can earn in the "Pampered Pool - Good Idea!" program. However, there may be a limit on how many points you can redeem at one time. This limit will vary depending on your current point balance and the terms and conditions of the program at the time of redemption.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
aried
  • Lilamyw3
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies