• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Fundraiser Earnings with Pampered Chef Pool - Tips and Strategies

In summary, the Pampered Chef Pool is a program that allows fundraisers to earn a percentage of sales made through their personalized link. To sign up, fundraisers need to contact their Pampered Chef consultant or request a fundraiser through the website. Tips for maximizing earnings include promoting the fundraiser through various channels and hosting a virtual party. Earnings can be tracked through the personalized link or with the help of a consultant. There are no restrictions on which Pampered Chef products can be purchased through the Pool.
Jennie4PC
I just did a fundraiser and the girls had a choice between the Pampered chef pool or oders and I had a few girls do the Pampered Chef pool but the few girls that did it only collected 13 squares. So if I did 2 drawings that would only give the people 13 dollars, but if I did 1 drawing then that would give 1 person $39 which in my opinion would be better. What would you guys do?

I did one of these Sept/Oct for $2 a square. I did not feel right about drawing until all squares were full. Can you contact the people that bought squares and explain that the full board was not filled and would they be willing to accept the $39? I was concerned that people would feel cheated if they paid $2 expecting $100...

When I did this, I made sure I told people they could win UP TO the max amount, but that the amount they won was based on how many squares were filled. I'd probably only do one drawing.

What is the Pampered Chef Pool and how does it work?

The Pampered Chef Pool is a program that allows fundraisers to earn a percentage of sales made from their event. When guests make purchases through the fundraiser's personalized link, a portion of the sales goes towards their total earnings. The more guests who make purchases, the higher the percentage of earnings the fundraiser receives.

How do I sign up for the Pampered Chef Pool?

To sign up for the Pampered Chef Pool, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to request a fundraiser. From there, you will receive a personalized link to share with your guests. Once your fundraiser is approved and launched, all purchases made through your link will count towards your earnings.

What are some tips for maximizing my fundraiser earnings with the Pampered Chef Pool?

One way to maximize your earnings is to promote your fundraiser through various channels such as social media, email, and word of mouth. Encourage your guests to make purchases through your personalized link and remind them that a portion of the sales will go towards your fundraiser. Additionally, consider hosting a virtual party to showcase Pampered Chef products and encourage purchases.

How do I track my fundraiser earnings through the Pampered Chef Pool?

You can track your earnings through your personalized link, which will show you the total amount of sales made through your fundraiser. You can also check with your Pampered Chef consultant for updates on your earnings and to track the progress of your fundraiser.

Are there any restrictions on what products can be purchased through the Pampered Chef Pool?

No, there are no restrictions on which Pampered Chef products can be purchased through the Pampered Chef Pool. Guests can choose from our wide range of kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. All purchases made through your personalized link will count towards your fundraiser earnings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lacar602
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
marystell1
  • Citchen Couture
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • starrmarie