• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Daycare's Funds with a Pampered Chef Fundraiser - Learn How!

In summary, the conversation discusses the idea of using Pampered Chef as a fundraiser for a daycare business. The speaker shares their plan for promoting the fundraiser, such as making flyers, hosting a "kick off" event, and utilizing social media. They also mention the importance of providing clear information and getting as many people involved as possible. Other suggestions are given, such as offering a raffle or utilizing the consultant's website for online orders. The conversation ends with the speaker sharing their own experience with a previous fundraiser.
Citchen Couture
Good Morning,

I am a recent PC Consultant. Although I started out so hyped, business has not taken off as I had expected :( Everyone seems to be strapped for cash due to the downward economic trend.

I own and operate my own daycare business and every fall I hold a fundraiser to help raise $$ for new toys, supplies, etc.

So . . . this year it seems only natural that my fundraiser be Pampered Chef. I can't seem to locate in the policy guide the information and rules for fundraisers. Can someone tell me where I would be able to find out how I should go about starting this fundraiser? I'd like to hold it next month (September). I usually sell Joe Corbi's Pizza and I do really well with them. I hope I do as well with PC.

I would make flyers giving out all the information, mini catalogs and order forms.
I would also have a "kick off" for everyone to see the products and have a sample of some recipes. Make sure you have a specific start and finish date.
You could also send out information via email. I don't know if you set up a FB page. You could post it on that too. Depending on how many families are at your daycare, I would try to get as many people to come to the "kick off". Let EVERYONE know that you are holding an open house for the New Fall Products and that they would be supporting a fundraiser. The more "advertising" you do, the more successful it will be. Remind everyone that they can also support the fundraiser by booking a party too. I think it is $3.00 per booking. So even if someone can't afford to buy products, they can still support it by having a party. And of course they get free products from their party. Make sure you set it up on your web site for online orders.
I think the most important things are: making sure they have ALL the information clearly explained. And of course getting as many people to attend or place an order.
Plan it out carefully, you do not want to lose any $. It is easy to spend $ not knowing how profitable it may be.
You may also want to have a raffle/drawing to get more people to attend.
I am sure the more "experienced" consultants will have great ideas to help you too.
I recently had a not so successful fundraiser, however, I did get a new group of "out of circle hosts" that made it worthwhile. :D

I have so much fun doing shows and I think this will be a good time too.Thank you for your help.Sincerely,

What is "My First Fundraiser"?

"My First Fundraiser" is a program offered by Pampered Chef where individuals or organizations can host a virtual or in-person cooking party to raise funds for a cause.

How do I sign up for "My First Fundraiser"?

To sign up for "My First Fundraiser", you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant in your area. They will guide you through the process of setting up your fundraiser and help you choose the best option for your needs.

What are the benefits of hosting a "My First Fundraiser"?

Hosting a "My First Fundraiser" allows you to support a cause you care about while having a fun and interactive cooking experience with friends and family. You will also receive a percentage of the sales as a donation to your cause, as well as the opportunity to earn free and discounted products.

Do I have to pay for anything to host a "My First Fundraiser"?

No, there is no cost to host a "My First Fundraiser". Our consultants will provide all the necessary materials and will set up a customized online event page for your fundraiser. You can also choose to host the fundraiser in-person if that is your preference.

How much money can I expect to raise through "My First Fundraiser"?

The amount of money raised through "My First Fundraiser" varies depending on the size and success of your event. On average, fundraisers can earn between $200-$500 in donations for their cause. However, with proper promotion and participation, it is possible to raise even more.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • loreo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
loreo
  • jcsmilez
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies