• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pamper Your Business with HWC Fundraisers - Boost Your Profits in May!

Hi Ashley, Thank you for reaching out! I am glad to hear you are interested in doing the show, but I am not sure if you can do them as regular shows. A fundraiser is structured differently and needs to be submitted as a fundraiser. I am doing the show as a fundraiser in order to give the guests a snack since there is no host benefits or guest benefits. They know it is a fundraiser going into it. I am only offering HWC items. If you want to see the order form, I modified one from here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1R6X…k/edit?usp=sharing
kailyon
Silver Member
Just want to make sure this looks OK...I've been juggling so much lately I'm kind of crosseyed! I haven't been doing enough lately to keep up my PC business so I'm hoping to catch up in May by doing Pamper your business with HWC Fundraisers... Thoughts?

Attachments

• Help Whip Cancer Pamper Business.doc
    208 KB · Views: 724
I would like to know how you are doing this? I would like to do them as regular shows and then raffle off the products that they get for free to get more money for them.

What do you think. I have never done a fundraiser so I am kind of in the dark about this and not foresure what is the best thing to do.

Any help would be great.

Thank you,

kailyon said:
Just want to make sure this looks OK...I've been juggling so much lately I'm kind of crosseyed! I haven't been doing enough lately to keep up my PC business so I'm hoping to catch up in May by doing Pamper your business with HWC Fundraisers... Thoughts?

Kailyon,

The only suggestion I have is to change the line "Each year Pampered Chef teams up with The American Cancer Society to raise money for Cancer Research." If they check the ACS web site and see that it's not only used for research, they may not want to participate. People get VERY particular about what their $$ goes towards funding when donating to non-profits...especially businesses. Here is the line from the Frequently Asked Questions flyer on CC:

"Funds contributed will support the American Cancer Society’s efforts to help people stay well from breast cancer, help people facing breast cancer get well, work to find breast cancer’s causes and cures, and fight back against the disease."

Many thanks Kisha! I was a little concerned about that line anyway :)

Ashley, I'm not sure if you can do them as regular shows, Fundraisers are structured differently and need to be submitted as a Fundraiser (so there is no-one that gets the free stuff). I'm doing the Pamper your business so that I can give them a snack since there is no host benefits or guest benefits. They know it's a fundraiser going into it and I'm only offering HWC items. (If you want to see the order form, I modified one from here and can post it) Since there are no benefits and it's centered around HWC items I'm thinking maybe it will encourage a few people to do regular shows as well.

Hi Kailyon,

Could I please see the modified form? I would really appreciate it :D

Related to Pamper Your Business with HWC Fundraisers - Boost Your Profits in May!

1. What is the Hwc Fundraiser Letter?

The Hwc Fundraiser Letter is a customizable letter template provided by Pampered Chef for individuals or groups who want to raise funds for their organization or cause by hosting a Pampered Chef party.

2. How does the Hwc Fundraiser Letter work?

The Hwc Fundraiser Letter can be downloaded and customized with the organization's name and fundraising goal. The letter can then be shared with friends, family, and community members, inviting them to attend or host a Pampered Chef party. A portion of the sales from the party will be donated to the organization.

3. How much can our organization earn through the Hwc Fundraiser Letter?

The amount earned through the Hwc Fundraiser Letter varies depending on the sales from the party. On average, organizations can earn 15-20% of the party sales. Pampered Chef also offers additional incentives for higher sales, which can increase the earnings for the organization.

4. Is there a cost to use the Hwc Fundraiser Letter?

No, the Hwc Fundraiser Letter is a free template provided by Pampered Chef. There are no upfront costs for organizations to use the letter and raise funds through a Pampered Chef party.

5. Can we use the Hwc Fundraiser Letter for multiple parties?

Yes, the Hwc Fundraiser Letter can be used for multiple parties. Organizations can customize the letter for each party and continue to raise funds for their cause or event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
yankfan24
  • kittychef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pamperedchef88