• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Fundraising Efforts with Pampered Chef's Program - Fliers Available!

In summary, Pampered Chef's fundraising program offers organizations the opportunity to earn up to 15% of total sales from supporter purchases, without any upfront costs or fees. Customizable and free fliers are available for promotion, and the program lasts for 30 days. Additionally, organizations can choose up to 12 products to feature from Pampered Chef's catalog. This can greatly benefit an organization's fundraising efforts and help them reach their goals.
KimberleePowell
I posted this under the fliers section as well, but I was wondering if anyone had any great handouts or fliers on the Pampered Chef fundraising program? Any help would be greatly appreciated:)

The flyer HO put together that's available on supply order is quite nice. And they're less expensive than running things off in color.

Hi there! I don't have any specific handouts or fliers for the Pampered Chef fundraising program, but I have used their program in the past and it was a huge success. I would suggest reaching out to a local Pampered Chef consultant and asking if they have any materials that they can share with you. They may also be able to give you some tips and tricks for a successful fundraiser. Good luck!

1. How can Pampered Chef's fundraising program benefit my organization?

Our fundraising program allows you to earn up to 15% of total sales from your supporters' purchases. This can greatly increase your fundraising efforts and help your organization reach its goals.

2. Are there any upfront costs or fees associated with using Pampered Chef's fundraising program?

No, there are no upfront costs or fees for using our fundraising program. Simply sign up and start promoting to your supporters.

3. How can I get fliers to promote Pampered Chef's fundraising program?

We provide customizable fliers that you can download and print for free on our website. You can also request physical fliers to be mailed to you by contacting our customer service team.

4. How long does the fundraising program last?

The fundraising program lasts for 30 days, giving your supporters ample time to make purchases and support your organization.

5. Can we choose which Pampered Chef products to feature in our fundraising program?

Yes, you can choose up to 12 products from our catalog to feature in your fundraising program. This allows you to tailor the offerings to your supporters' interests and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lsm72
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
Replies
Views
Ish