• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Fundraiser: Get Involved and Make a Difference Today!

In summary, a Pampered Chef fundraiser is a way for organizations, schools, and other groups to raise money by selling Pampered Chef products. To get involved, you can contact a local consultant or the company directly. This fundraiser can benefit your cause by providing a fun and easy way to raise money, with a percentage of sales going towards your cause. You can also customize the fundraiser to fit your needs and make a difference by supporting a cause and promoting healthy cooking and eating habits.
KimberleePowell
I was wondering if anyone had any great handouts or fliers about the Pampered Chef fundraiser? Any help would be greatly appreciated:)

Here are a few I have....you will have to change the pictures on that one oh and also don't forget to change the contact info. Hope this helps some.

Attachments

• fundraiser profit breakdown.doc
    24 KB · Views: 475
  • fundraiser.doc
    254.5 KB · Views: 447
Swirl said:
Here are a few I have....you will have to change the pictures on that one oh and also don't forget to change the contact info. Hope this helps some.

Stacy ~ These are awesome!! Thanks for sharing!!:)

Fundraiser Catalog LabelsI also put labels on the front of the catalogs so people know what's going on. The print is very tiny but it fits on Avery 5160 labels.

Please make sure you change the organization's name, the sales tax and
consultant's name, too!

Attachments

• The AlleghenyValleyYMCA_cataloglabels.doc
    44 KB · Views: 346

Related to Pampered Chef Fundraiser: Get Involved and Make a Difference Today!

1. What is a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

A Pampered Chef fundraiser is a way for organizations, schools, and other groups to raise money by selling Pampered Chef products. The host of the fundraiser can earn up to 15% of the sales towards their cause.

2. How do I get involved in a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

To get involved in a Pampered Chef fundraiser, you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or reach out to the company directly. They can help you set up a fundraiser and provide you with all the necessary materials.

3. How does a Pampered Chef fundraiser benefit my cause?

A Pampered Chef fundraiser can benefit your cause by providing a fun and easy way to raise money. With a wide range of high-quality kitchen products, you can attract a large audience and earn a generous percentage of the sales to support your cause.

4. Can I customize my Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Yes, you can customize your Pampered Chef fundraiser to fit your specific needs. You can choose which products to sell, set your own fundraising goals, and even host a virtual event to reach a larger audience.

5. How can I make a difference with a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

By participating in a Pampered Chef fundraiser, you can make a difference by supporting a cause that is important to you and your community. You can also help promote healthy cooking and eating habits through the use of Pampered Chef's high-quality kitchen products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tracie
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • straitfan
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies