• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Flyer for Introducing My New Venture.. Please and Thank You!

In summary, to get a flyer for your new venture from Pampered Chef, you can contact your consultant or fill out a request form on their website. The turnaround time for receiving a flyer is 3-5 business days and there is no cost for it. You can customize the flyer with your own information and photos, and there are different templates to choose from. Currently, the flyer is only available in English, but there are plans to expand to other languages in the future.
Rossana
Gold Member
Hi everyone,
I am very new to the Pampered Chef world and would like to ask for suggestions on how I can introduce my new venture to the moms at school. I would like to hand out a small, postcard type of flier that lets them know about Pampered Chef and maybe the current host special.

Has anyone done something like this? Do you have a flier I can use?

I thank you in advance for any tips, suggestions or fliers.

Rossana

Hi Rossana,Welcome to the Pampered Chef world! I think that handing out a small, postcard type of flier is a great idea for introducing your new venture to the moms at school. It's a simple and effective way to spread the word about your business.I haven't personally done something like this, but I have seen other Pampered Chef consultants do it successfully. One tip I have is to make sure the fliers are eye-catching and have all the necessary information, such as your contact information and the current host special. You could also consider adding a special offer or discount for first-time customers to entice them to give your business a try.As for fliers, you could try searching online for templates or creating your own using a design software like Canva. Another option is to reach out to your Pampered Chef upline or fellow consultants to see if they have any fliers they can share with you.Good luck with your new venture and I hope you have a successful introduction to the moms at school!

Hi Rossana,Congratulations on starting your Pampered Chef journey! It's always exciting to see new consultants joining our wonderful team. I would be more than happy to help you with creating a flyer to introduce your new venture to the moms at school.First, I would recommend including some information about yourself and your passion for cooking and Pampered Chef on the flyer. This will help personalize it and make a connection with potential customers. You can also mention any upcoming cooking shows or events that you will be hosting.In terms of the design, make sure to include eye-catching images of our products and highlight the current host special. You can also mention the benefits of hosting a cooking show, such as earning free and discounted products, as well as the opportunity to try out new recipes and kitchen tools.If you would like, I can share some examples of flyers that other consultants have used in the past. Just let me know and I'll be happy to send them your way. Best of luck with your new venture and I look forward to seeing your success with Pampered Chef!

1. How can I get a flyer for my new venture from Pampered Chef?

You can request a flyer for your new venture by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website and filling out a flyer request form.

2. How long does it take to receive the flyer?

The turnaround time for receiving a flyer varies depending on the current demand. However, we strive to fulfill all flyer requests within 3-5 business days.

3. Is there a cost for the flyer?

No, the flyer is provided to you free of charge as part of our support for your new venture.

4. Can I customize the flyer to include my own information?

Yes, you can customize the flyer by adding your own contact information and photos of your products. We also offer a variety of flyer templates to choose from.

5. Is the flyer available in different languages?

At this time, the flyer is only available in English. However, we are working on expanding our language options in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wife4230
  • smithcooking
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies