• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Finding a Flyer Please

In summary, the best way to find a Pampered Chef flyer is by visiting their website, where you can view and download all current flyers. You can also request a physical copy from your consultant or customer service. New flyers are released monthly and can be searched for specific products through the website's search function or by filtering by category. You cannot order products directly from the flyer, but can contact a consultant or find one through the website to place an order.
hmcilwain
Hello, I'm new to chefsuccess and about a week ago I came across a flyer that was made up for a Candle light party & Pampered Chef. Now I can't find it. I actually have one of these coming up the end of Jan. and would like to use that flyer. I could really use your help. I was up last night looking and looking and looking some more for it.

Have you gone to files and searched "partylite"? There's one in there for Washington's birthday.

Have you searched the files??? Across the top are sections starting on the left with "userCP" the next section is "Files" Click on "files" the files are listed by when they were posted with the last one posted, listed first.. you should be able to go down the list until you find what you are looking for. The posting date is listed. Good luck.. Everything posted automatically lists there. So it is a great resource for many things.

Thank you! Thank you! I was able to find it. I actually searched "combined" and it was there! You have no idea how frustrated I was last night, I should have asked you guys before I let it get to that point. Thanks again. :)

Hi there! Welcome to chefsuccess! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble finding the flyer for the Candle Light party and Pampered Chef event. I know how frustrating it can be when you can't find something you need. Have you tried reaching out to your fellow consultants on the chefsuccess forum? They may have a copy of the flyer or be able to point you in the right direction. You could also try contacting your upline or the Pampered Chef customer service team for assistance. I hope you're able to find the flyer soon and have a successful event! Best of luck to you!

What is the best way to find a Pampered Chef flyer?

The easiest way to find a Pampered Chef flyer is by visiting our website. Simply click on the "Catalogs & Flyers" tab and you will find all of our current flyers available for viewing and download. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for a physical copy.

Can I receive a physical copy of the Pampered Chef flyer?

Yes, you can request a physical copy of the Pampered Chef flyer from your consultant or by contacting our customer service. Please note that availability may vary.

How often are new flyers released by Pampered Chef?

New flyers are typically released every month, with some exceptions for special promotions or seasonal collections. You can stay updated on new releases by checking our website or subscribing to our email newsletter.

Is there a way to search for specific products in the Pampered Chef flyer?

Yes, our online flyers have a search function that allows you to look for specific products. You can also filter by category or use the "Find a Consultant" feature to see which consultant carries the product you are looking for.

Can I order products directly from the Pampered Chef flyer?

Unfortunately, you cannot order products directly from the flyer. However, you can contact your consultant to place an order or visit our website to find a consultant near you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • ameliaoneil
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chef4u2